Indiana
✟17,767.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Three years ago I was blessed with the best friend that I've ever had in my life. We could talk about anything and we could really relate to each other. A year after being friends and liking each other for a while, we started dating. We got really serious and physical and we thought what we were doing was okay 'cause it wasn't intercourse. He broke up with me at the end of May this year and I'm still dealing with the consequences. We had true love but we blew it because we made a few mistakes. He believes that we have nothing left to learn from each other and we can never be together and I feel that we have everything to gain from being together because we have true love and a strong bond.
We don't talk anymore because we both still love each other... Despite the fact that we're both in relationships.
My current relationship is really hard for me because the guy doesn't know hardly anything about relationships and he's mainly learned about relationships from TV so his vision of what a relationship should be is perverted.
God told my ex to break up with me and he told him to love this new girl he's dating. I want to be happy for him and trust God.... But it hurts to see him in another relationship... Wanting to give her everything... And I'm barely left with a "hello, how are you?" once a week (or less).

theFloatingShip

Mar 18, 2014
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I understand the situation you're going through is hard. Don't give up on love, and know that throughout everything God has a purpose and plan for you. Just because you blew it in that great relationship doesn't mean that there isn't a chance for a great one in the future; whether it's with your ex or with someone new. But please, this new guy you're dating doesn't sound like he's very good for you. Maybe you should break up?

Upvote 0