Lost - Episode 6:12 (4/13/10) - Everybody Loves Hugo

L

LovesToBless

We still haven't seen Shannon in a flash sideways yet and she wasn't on the 815 that landed in LA. I'm thinking there is some significance to that. Either that or the actress wouldn't come back and they had to write around her.

I thought Boone said that he'd gone to talk to her...and she wouldn't listen or something like that? (in the flash sideways I mean)

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

Acts 6:5 I wonder why Michael told Hurley to stop Richard, too.
I'm wondering if Michael and the other trapped "dead" are on Smokie/Locke's side and want him to win?

I agree...I was wondering about that whole thing as well. I even wondered if Michael was Michael...or Smokey in Michael's form.

didn't that line about tell Abby I'm really sorry sound like something that Locke has said?

Upvote 0

appleofhiseye

Veteran
Jan 25, 2005
Butler, PA
✟18,164.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I agree...I was wondering about that whole thing as well. I even wondered if Michael was Michael...or Smokey in Michael's form.

didn't that line about tell Abby I'm really sorry sound like something that Locke has said?

Yeah, I don't know but it's LOST, and that's normal. ^_^

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

I loved the show. It was great to finally see Hurley and Libby together and going on their date. :)

Still wondering, as others have mentioned earlier...about Richard and the others not doing what he said...If there are parallels to Christianity, there were times when followers in the Bible were told to do things that made no sense...until later. So...that kind of thing came to mind.

Interesting contrast with Ben and Locke in the flash sideways. Ben was helping Locke...trying to see to it that he got help and lived, whereas in the other time he had murdered him.

Locke was also someone who had lost at love in the original time, but now, is with Helen in the sideways.

Anyone else think..."oh no, they are all together now!" when Hurley decided to go and talk with Locke?

We all seem pretty convinced that Desmond is not dead.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Acts 6:5 I wonder why Michael told Hurley to stop Richard, too.
I'm wondering if Michael and the other trapped "dead" are on Smokie/Locke's side and want him to win?

That could be a possibility.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Remind me, who could see "Wet Walt"? And does the fact that only certain people could see him mean that he was dead at the time?

I think Sayid saw him too, but I'm not sure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thinker

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2002
Alaska
Visit site
✟7,155.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Anyone else think..."oh no, they are all together now!" when Hurley decided to go and talk with Locke?

Yep. I was wondering about that myself.

I would point out that at the moment *nobody* on the island, including Widmore and the Smoke Monster, have all that great an idea of whats going on, much control over the situation, or even all that solid an idea as to what to do next. Widmore and the Smoke Monster have certain things they intend to do, but both, I think, are missing vital pieces of the puzzle.

'trapped on the island'...yes, because there were certain obligations they could not fullfill and/or certain things they could not let go of.

'want him (Smokie/Locke) to win'...I believe it to be more complicated than that. Wild speculation: Maybe Smokie is merely the most powerful of the trapped spirits/souls on the island? maybe Smokie draws power from them somehow? Or is otherwise dependant on/linked to them, possibly without realizing it?

Upvote 0
Z

ZephyrWiccan

We still haven't seen Shannon in a flash sideways yet and she wasn't on the 815 that landed in LA. I'm thinking there is some significance to that. Either that or the actress wouldn't come back and they had to write around her.
Her actress couldn't break her filming schedule for those episodes so the wrote around her. I believe I heard she might have found time to film for at least one of these coming final episodes.

Upvote 0
Z

ZephyrWiccan

I think Sayid saw him too, but I'm not sure.
Yep, Sayid saw him too right before she was shot by Ana Lucia.

I remember it distinctly because when that episode first aired, there was a lot of controversy on a Lost forum I posted on about whether or not he'd seen Walt or pretended to for Shannon's sake, and I think the next episode (I guess next next, as the next was recounting the tail-section time on the island) it was confirmed he'd seen Walt (and a lot of rubbing it in people's faces, LOL:D).

Upvote 0
Z

ZephyrWiccan

Very good ep, really great given Hurley is one of my faves.

Loved the cameo at the beginning by Pierre Chang, the dude that does all the Orientation videos, as the announcer for Hurley's award.

Heard his voice and instantly knew who it was.

Wonder what Desmond was up to at the end - stopping Locke-monster from merging with this Locke when things come together, trying to knock memories back into Locke by the trauma, or getting Locke sent to the hospital to trigger memories when he meets Jack (spinal surgeon pretty sure to get called in on such an accident) again?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums