Looking For Good Solo Music

hey, right now I am practicing "Where I Belong", some other really good alto songs are "Sweet Jesus" originaly from True Vibe or something like that lol umm...lets see...what about "I am not alone" by Natalie Grant..its higher than the other two but if ya listen to it, it might be your range. What songs have you done that are alto?? now you have me wanting to know more lol so post away everyone ;)

Upvote 0
Ginny Owens and Cindy Morgan have great alto voices. I am truly alto and I sing their songs as well as Amy Grant's more than anyone else. Jaci Velasquez also has a new song "Jesus Is" that is in that range and Point of Grace "Jesus will still be there." Have you tried Amy Grant's "The river will keep on rolling on"? May God bless you with your talent!

Ashley

Upvote 0

Unfathomable

Just Seeking the Truth
Sep 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟133.00
Try Jami Smith! She's got some wonderful songs out - they're playing one on the radio a whole bunch right now, in fact - "Salt and Light" (I want to do that one...heh heh). But yeah, check her out. She's definitely an alto. She's done songs like "Lord We Come to Worship You," "Lord Reign in Me," "Your Love is Deep," etc.

AOF mentioned Cindy Morgan - she's got an absolutely beautiful song called "Praise the King" that I would recommend (another one I want to do...heh heh). It's got awesome words.

Upvote 0