Visit site
✟9,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thanks for your reply. I always like to hear what's on someone's heart, if you have a special topic or something?

My favorites are endtime-prophecies. I believe in the post trib rapture and would like to know how we could make it to heaven since Jesus warned us in Mat. 24 and elsewhere that it would be a really tough time.

Upvote 0

Kayann246

May 26, 2018
Ann Arbor
✟18,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Elevation Church Egroups is awesome! Recently I joined a group within their church until I move to the area. But they welcome international people as well. I joined a egroup that does video conference in the morning every week. They have many to choose from. It has been a blessing!

Make sure to select Elevation Online if you are not near a campus.
Join an eGroup - Elevation Church

The church has live Youtube interactive sermons on Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings. What an awesome experience!
Elevation Church
Elevation Worship

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Boynee

May 24, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
✟8,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hello,
Covenant Bible study is a possibility. See Covenant · Home
I have used three other older studies, but I would like to try this one if you all are interested. Would you let me know what you think? We might have to adapt it to fit our own situation.

Upvote 0

Nelson Hyde

Sep 15, 2019
International
✟7,727.00
Country
Guatemala
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi. I am following up a forum discussion from a year ago, but want to reach out in the event that something did happen. I have moved overseas and there are no English-speaking evangelical churches or faith communities where I am, and I am looking for an online, interactive (video preferably; but real-time audio works too!) regular Bible study or prayer group. Not sure that's in your wheelhouse, but if you know of any or have started one here, by all means please let me know!
Grace and peace to all who read this,
Nelson

Upvote 0

Viktooor

Sep 21, 2019
Cake Town
✟16,007.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone! I'm also interested in an online bible study group.
How did it went? If you have established one and it's still vivid, Id like to participate!

If not, let's try it again ;) I couldn't lead such a group either. Anyways, I'd like to interact with others online. So... following a reading plan and discussing the themes and how they fit into our lives or picking themes first and finding and discussing bible verses... I'm in :)

Upvote 0
Oct 19, 2019
Paris
✟8,979.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The reality is most bible studies are Protestant, even the nondenominational ones and have erronious interpretations of scripture passages. For example:

Matthew 16 says:

“17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,** and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.”

This is were Jesus established the Papacy and give it infalible authority.

That isn’t our interpretation. That’s what it means. However, any Christian church not in communion with Rome will deny this fact.
This is 1 of many examples of this.
What’s the point of studying with Christians who are in error on what the bible means?

If you want to study the bible do what I did.

read the new testamen from the first page of Matthew to the last page of Revelations. read it like a book and take notes. Then go tell Protetsants they’re wrong.**

jiofi.local.htmltplinkloginis it down

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HardHead

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2019
GTA
✟84,378.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guidance in interpretation is indeed important and this does cross over into denominational questions.

Perhaps the group that does start could be specifically set up to foster discussions for a particular denomination. If not at least it should be clear that it is not for certain denominations, is for others, etc.

If one does start, I could see myself joining it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jesus sets me free

Nov 25, 2019
Mid-west
✟15,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi All. could we start by considering John 3:16 . I have pasted the amplified version here. let us study this and post our thoughts
John 3:16 Amplified Bible (AMP)
16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life."

Reactions: HardHead
Upvote 0