Birmingham, AL
✟16,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since I got tired of scrolling through and seeing that everyone and their mom was trying to get people to ask them questions about themselves, I thought this would be a better way to get to know y'all (since I'm the newb). Just post a simple "hello" or some kinda greeting, and I'll ask a question to get to know you guys a little better. Simple stuff, of course. No deep questions about politics, your denominational preference, etc. just yet. Lighthearted questions!

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Since I got tired of scrolling through and seeing that everyone and their mom was trying to get people to ask them questions about themselves, I thought this would be a better way to get to know y'all (since I'm the newb). Just post a simple "hello" or some kinda greeting, and I'll ask a question to get to know you guys a little better. Simple stuff, of course. No deep questions about politics, your denominational preference, etc. just yet. Lighthearted questions!

Hello pinbackbsc04, welcome to CF. God bless:).

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey, thank you! You, too! Your question: What's your favorite Bollywood movie?
Oh gees! That's a tough one. I don't watch Hindi movies much. Do you? My favorite Hollywood movie though is Charlton Heston's "Ten Commandments" and Farrah Fawcett was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I guess that old stuff is probably boring you. Among contemporary actors I like Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Christian Bale, Josh Brolin, Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Garner and few others. Nice to see you here. God bless :).

Upvote 0