• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Listen with your heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septima

Nov 16, 2005
Stockholm
✟694.00
Faith
Christian
Hi all!

I would like to start with giving all ppl who deal with Schizophrenia/Paranoia a big HUG! Both thouse who have the disturbances and to all who have a close ones with the problems that you are trying to support and help! HUGS!:hug:

And! To thouse who know little or nothing about Schizophrenia/Paranoia i would like to tell you to read and answer posts while listening to your hearts in this forum! Im a bit protective of ppl who deal with theese kind of problems cause its so imortant that things comes out the right way! And I hope you really take me seriosly here! Love, guidance, support, prayer, advice, sensativity, understanding, sharing experiances... etc is essensial!!! Sledgehammers here are forbidden imo!

Listening with and to the heart is the way of The Holy Spirit! And he is in there with us all...

I will report any extreme or imo missleading posts! And let it be up to the mod to decide to take actions or not...

Thank you :holy: !!!

artjack

Jul 19, 2005
✟1,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree that we should love each other & give respect and not to use slegehammers but the bible sugests you should not listen to your heart alone because from the heart come all evil intentions, I just think I should point that out in case anyone should get the wrong message.

Im happy with my mental state today, I am recovering nicely & feel better today than I ever did, It took forgivness, trust in doctors, medication, family & friends which god has give them their role to help us. I am glad today I had a breakdown when I did. It was just what I needed to get to where I am today & still recovering. I have only met nice people anywhere in the system wheather a doctor or someone recovering.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.