• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Lately, I've been doing things I have absolutely no recollection of

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,010.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm just a little concerned.

I've been doing things that slightly deviate from my normal routine that I couldn't recall doing.

For example, gathering (hoarding) food around my plate when eating with parents. I would never do it consciously and I couldn't remember doing it.

My "other" actions have all been innocent and harmless so far and my parents even think it's funny.

Other problems include when trying to recall certain things, I feel like coming across a thick wall almost literally seeing a stone wall in my head. But this phenomenon is only temporary. After a while, that "wall" would disappear.

At one time I couldn't even recall people's faces, I would instead see a blank or broken face in my mind. After a while, I could again recall people's faces normally.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm just a little concerned.

I've been doing things that slightly deviate from my normal routine that I couldn't recall doing.

For example, gathering (hoarding) food around my plate when eating with parents. I would never do it consciously and I couldn't remember doing it.

My "other" actions have all been innocent and harmless so far and my parents even think it's funny.

Other problems include when trying to recall certain things, I feel like coming across a thick wall almost literally seeing a stone wall in my head. But this phenomenon is only temporary. After a while, that "wall" would disappear.

At one time I couldn't even recall people's faces, I would instead see a blank or broken face in my mind. After a while, I could again recall people's faces normally.

I began to pray in a certain way back in 1990 and it is astonishing how my life changed afterward.

I quoted Isaiah 45:1..... with a little jealousy..... I literally stuck my right hand up in the air.... and I asked Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to lead and guide me by the right hand.... as he had guilded.... Gentile King Cyrus of the Medo - Persian Empire.

After doing that..... I was shown error, after error after error... in what I thought that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus was planning and doing..........
and my new understanding of the plans of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus are so much better than where I was at at the time that I began to pray that way..........

I had already been a Christian for about fifteen or more years by then.... but I strongly suspected that there was something wrong with my view on many topics..... and by praying that way..... I opened the door for Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to teach me at a whole new level.

If Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in His eternal form... took a Gentile King by the right hand......
then why not you and I... His own children and sheep and friends?

Isaiah 45:1

Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;....

Isa 45:4

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Upvote 0