Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria
✟8,381.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Grace and Peace to you

I have developed a rich spiritual resource over the years, and would be willing to share with folks on this platform. I have the life sermons of the great apostle of Faith Kenneth E. Hagin. It includes the yearly camp meetings, Bible seminars, Holy Ghost meetings amongst others from 1965 till his death (2003).

I am willing to share this great resource with saints on this platform for our spiritual growth and development at little cost (primarily covers for logistics),

Let me know if you are interested. charischristianresources@gmail.com

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: hadasssah

hadasssah

Feb 5, 2024
US
✟204.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Grace and Peace to you

I have developed a rich spiritual resource over the years, and would be willing to share with folks on this platform. I have the life sermons of the great apostle of Faith Kenneth E. Hagin. It includes the yearly camp meetings, Bible seminars, Holy Ghost meetings amongst others from 1965 till his death (2003).

I am willing to share this great resource with saints on this platform for our spiritual growth and development at little cost (primarily covers for logistics),

Let me know if you are interested. charischristianresources@gmail.com
Hi, how can I get the Kenneth Hagin video megapack?
I'd like to be able to download them with the torrent link, could you help me please?
Thank you and God bless you richly!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums