Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is anyone else watching the KBO Baseball on ESPN? I am loving it, the games are definitely a fun watch. I usually catch the first hour or so and then catch up later on ESPN+ on demand. I wish the broadcasters did more play by play, but it is still a good watch.

I picked the LG Twins as my team as I could possibly make it to Seoul someday and would be able to see them live. I also follow the CPBL in Taiwan and the NPB when it starts later this month.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is anyone else watching the KBO Baseball on ESPN? I am loving it, the games are definitely a fun watch. I usually catch the first hour or so and then catch up later on ESPN+ on demand. I wish the broadcasters did more play by play, but it is still a good watch.

I picked the LG Twins as my team as I could possibly make it to Seoul someday and would be able to see them live. I also follow the CPBL in Taiwan and the NPB when it starts later this month.
I was watching it when working from home. Now back at work location have not kept up. Yes they have fun games. Kind of like watching an MLB AA game. The pitching is either right on or terrible. A lot of offensive action though.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟813,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was watching it when working from home. Now back at work location have not kept up. Yes they have fun games. Kind of like watching an MLB AA game. The pitching is either right on or terrible. A lot of offensive action though.

I haven't really seen many AA games, I have seen a lot of A games here - there are three teams withing 40 miles of me; KBO is way higher than A. The CPBL is interesting too, definitely higher than A, but not at good as the KBO overall....but with some good players and games still too. It's kind of hard to pin them down to our levels.

Regardless, it is a lot of fun to watch them play live.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0