Just found out!

S

Sprigit

I *just* found out that I'm pregnant. I missed my period, took a test, and there it was: the plus sign. I'm very happy, this is what I wanted, but I'm scared too. I'm 35 years old and this is my first pregnancy.

I ask that everyone please pray for me and the baby! I haven't been to a doctor's appointment just yet (all I've had so far was consultation with the family physician) and I'm not sure when my due date will be but I think I'm about three weeks along. I haven't started experiencing many symptoms yet; mainly just bloating and (a lot) of gas, and feeling tired, hungry, and thirsty a lot more often than usual.

The dad is excited too, but he's scared too... he's forty years old and this baby is a first for both of us. We've only been together for a short time so we really weren't expecting for all this to happen so soon!

Thank you everyone, for remembering us in our prayers. And I'd really like to hear from other expecting mothers and also from women who have been mothers before; as I'd like someone to talk to about what to expect these next several months. Thanks :)

Also, this is new news; I haven't told everyone in my family yet. Wanted to wait till after doctor's appointment. So don't tell my family. hehe!

F

Far Above Rubies

I *just* found out that I'm pregnant. I missed my period, took a test, and there it was: the plus sign. I'm very happy, this is what I wanted, but I'm scared too. I'm 35 years old and this is my first pregnancy.

I ask that everyone please pray for me and the baby! I haven't been to a doctor's appointment just yet (all I've had so far was consultation with the family physician) and I'm not sure when my due date will be but I think I'm about three weeks along. I haven't started experiencing many symptoms yet; mainly just bloating and (a lot) of gas, and feeling tired, hungry, and thirsty a lot more often than usual.

The dad is excited too, but he's scared too... he's forty years old and this baby is a first for both of us. We've only been together for a short time so we really weren't expecting for all this to happen so soon!

Thank you everyone, for remembering us in our prayers. And I'd really like to hear from other expecting mothers and also from women who have been mothers before; as I'd like someone to talk to about what to expect these next several months. Thanks :)

Also, this is new news; I haven't told everyone in my family yet. Wanted to wait till after doctor's appointment. So don't tell my family. hehe!

I can't believe this has been viewed 41 times and no response!!
Congratulations hon!!!!! :clap: I am so happy for you. I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. :hug:

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations!

Are you taking prenatals? If not, go out ASAP and get some, as they are important to the health and development of your baby and can prevent birth defects. You can get them at any drug store. Once you've seen your doctor, he or she can give you a prescription for prenatals and your insurance will probably cover them.

And you might want to stock up on saltines :sorry:

Upvote 0