SeRapH&CheRi

Sassy GurlMember!
Apr 3, 2002
eastcoastoftheusa
✟6,276.00
Faith
Christian
Dawn11 said:
Hi fellow Canuks, I live in the interior of BC...grew up in Toronto but moved to the west coast years ago...were are ya'll from?
:clap: Woohoo!! I'm from BC....grew up in the Vancouver area but now I'm living in Jersey. Can't wait to go home for a visit! I'll be there in about 2 weeks! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeRapH&CheRi

Sassy GurlMember!
Apr 3, 2002
eastcoastoftheusa
✟6,276.00
Faith
Christian
Dawn11 said:
Jersey must have been a bit of a culture shock...watcha doing down there?
yah, it was a bit of a culture shock at the beginning, however i think i've pretty much amalgamated into the culture out here. :) i ended up down here in full-time ministry with this non-profit inner-city organization. did that for two years and now i'm an adoption social worker in philly. :) btw, i love your avitar Dawn!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Athanasian Creed

Sola Scriptura, Sola Fide, Solus Christus !!!
Aug 3, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
✟18,484.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Toronto here - u know, capital of Canada !! :D

Gas prices around .73 here - were in mid-60's for the longest while - too good to last i guess EH ! ;)

How's the summer weather been in your neck of the woods - summer here in TO started out promising but the last month or so - overcast, not too humid tho so that's been nice ! :bow:

Ray :)

Upvote 0

Dawn Marie

Soda for Wine
Oct 27, 2002
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
That pic is funny RazorX... and so true!

Summer here this year has been... weird. Sometimes really hot, sometimes really cold. Been getting a lot of severe storms around here lately. It's like... abnormal for around here.

Upvote 0