London
✟108,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The lord Jesus Christ isnt a serpent. The serpent seed is in war with him. Those are lies from the kabbalah.

i never said Jesus was a serpent, albeit he became a serpent on a pole for us ... Jesus is the only one who never made a way for a serpent, which is to say he kept the law and did not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil until his hour came and he cried out on the cross ...

all religions are a crooked path of a serpent and a path Jesus made straight in himself ...

Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
i never said Jesus was a serpent, albeit he became a serpent on a pole for us ... Jesus is the only one who never made a way for a serpent, which is to say he kept the law and did not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil until his hour came and he cried out on the cross ...

all religions are a crooked path of a serpent and a path Jesus made straight in himself ...

Oh, im sorry I thought you were one of the zionists jews. Yeah, our lord defeated the serpent that way. Good analogy.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟108,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, im sorry I thought you were one of the zionists jews. Yeah, our lord defeated the serpent that way. Good analogy.

its interesting that everything the serpent/devil tempted him with he later received, which is to say the tree yields its fruit without us having to touch it ...

"Therefore come out from their midst and be separate, says the Lord, and touch nothing unclean, and I will receive you."

Jesus never reasoned between them ( good & evil ) but only ate from the table already prepared by his/our Father ...

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

You have a problem with "Zionist Jews"? You have a problem with a people's self-determination or do you just hate Jews?

• Agree
Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
its interesting that everything the serpent/devil tempted him with he later received, which is to say the tree yields its fruit without us having to touch it ...

"Therefore come out from their midst and be separate, says the Lord, and touch nothing unclean, and I will receive you."

Jesus never reasoned between them ( good & evil ) but only ate from the table already prepared by his/our Father ...

He also took our cup of wrath, so we could be free to change from one tree to another without any debt. The word of God rise from belly of the whale without the law of good and evil for everyone who chooses to be believe in the gospel of their salvation within their hearts. Everyone who loves mercy and charity understand it and love the lord Jesus Christ in return.

• Friendly
Reactions: honey badger
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Do you think you will be welcome you into his kingdom as a sinner. Sinners go to hell. Your levitical holocaust no longer cover any sin, only our lord Jesus Christ does.

Move that goalpost! Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Everything has to do with them. Do you even have to ask. They have been poisoning our faith since the 1900´s.

Really? Again, what does that have to do with Zionism?

Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
Really? Again, what does that have to do with Zionism?
Zionism is an ultra nationalistic movement lead by modern pharisees. They are in control of the people in Israel, they want them under the law and have been influencing the evangelical movement into noahide laws.
I love the jews and my brethren. In the other zionists hate our lord Jesus Christ and drag the Israeli people and our brethen back into law.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟108,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He also took our cup of wrath, so we could be free to change from one tree to another without any debt. The word of God rise from belly of the whale without the law of good and evil for everyone who chooses to be believe in the gospel of their salvation within their hearts. Everyone who loves mercy and charity understand it and love the lord Jesus Christ in return.

the Life Jesus lay down for us was his soul/kingdom .... it amazes me what he did as in from where (Tabernacles) he cast himself down from, understanding what he did in picture is what our Father did, where as we go from Passover to Pentecost and then to Tabernacles , Jesus having kept the law went straight from Passover to Tabernacles and then to Pentecost ... now wonder the onset of that would cause His sweat to became like great drops of blood falling down upon the ground.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Zionism is an ultra nationalistic movement lead by modern pharisees. They are in control of the people in Israel, they want them under the law and have been influencing the evangelical movement into noahide laws.
I love the jews and my brethren. In the other zionists hate our lord Jesus Christ and drag the Israeli people and our brethen back into law.

Jews keep Torah. Yeshua kept Torah. Again, what does that have to do with Jewish self-determination (Zionism)?

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

The Noahide laws are reiterated in Acts. The Noahide laws were for gentiles. What in them do you disagree with? If you do not agree with Jewish self-determination, you are anti-semitic...

Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
the Life Jesus lay down for us was his soul/kingdom .... it amazes me what he did as in from where (Tabernacles) he cast himself down from, understanding what he did in picture is what our Father did, where as we go from Passover to Pentecost and then to Tabernacles , Jesus having kept the law went straight from Passover to Tabernacles and then to Pentecost ... now wonder the onset of that would cause His sweat to became like great drops of blood falling down upon the ground.
Luke 17
"20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Scripture seems to agree with your understanding. Never thought of it that way.

• Friendly
Reactions: honey badger
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟108,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everything has to do with them. Do you even have to ask. They have been poisoning our faith since the 1900´s.

even earlier ... my research took it back to 1891 but they had bean plotting for centuries up until then

• Agree
Reactions: Danigt22
Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
The Noahide laws are reiterated in Acts. The Noahide laws were for gentiles. What in them do you disagree with? If you do not agree with Jewish self-determination, you are anti-semitic...
You are selling our brethren just as Judas did, dont you know the noahide laws consider believing in our Lord Jesus Christ, idolatry. Where is the mercy and grace in the law, dont you know it seeks to murder and destroy.

Upvote 0