follower of Yeshua
Mar 26, 2011
✟9,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the dream from last night…

I was with a large wedding party and did not know anyone. I believe they were Jewish Americans. We were suppose to take a trip to England (our mother country in the USA). I imagined that we would fly, but we took a large dilapidated old ship instead. Before we left for the trip I realized that the bride and groom had already been married and we were going to England to have the reception party for the bride and groom. I had a feeling of respect for the older generation but nothing for the younger ones.

The groom’s aunt told him, “You don’t look married. You look like you always did”. The groom then dipped his face in a bowl full of dinner mints and had made a comedy out of this moment. To me, his face appeared demonic/reprobate. He made a comment that he had changed.

While we were in England we were in an old town area with lots of shops. It was strange and lonely feeling to me. I walked thru only one shop and there were many hidden walls, secret doors, etc. The antique furnishings seemed to be black and red (I usually associate this with warfare).

On the way back home there seemed to be an atmosphere of war, warships, missiles, and darkness. I was on the upper deck and sat down on the floor. Then a young lady sitting nearby says, “that is where HE sits”. I had no idea what or who she was referring to. I moved to another location. In my mind I humbled myself by moving away from the important seat.

NOTE: Pray for the younger Jewish population.

kimmiemae

follower of Yeshua
Mar 26, 2011
✟9,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you figured out what it might mean?
I am not so sure...BUT

I sense there is coming the delusion, soon. The reprobate face in the mints. I am praying that Jewish people will hunger for the Truth and that they be given time to repent. Many are turning to homosexuality, false religions with orgies and many other sad atrocities.

I humbled myself in the dream by taking a seat away from the leadership on the old ship.

I did find an article that talked about an historical account of Jewish people that left Great Britain after or during World War II on an old ship....headed for Israel. I hope they return to Israel and not back to the USA. Amen

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
I am not so sure...BUT

I sense there is coming the delusion, soon. The reprobate face in the mints. I am praying that Jewish people will hunger for the Truth and that they be given time to repent. Many are turning to homosexuality, false religions with orgies and many other sad atrocities.

I humbled myself in the dream by taking a seat away from the leadership on the old ship.

I did find an article that talked about an historical account of Jewish people that left Great Britain after or during World War II on an old ship....headed for Israel. I hope they return to Israel and not back to the USA. Amen
It will definitely be a miracle for all Israel to see Yeshua as the Messiah.

Upvote 0