PNW
✟3,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
On February 21st, 1944, Jesus dictated to Maria Valtorta His commentary on His Resurrection. A year later, on April 1st, 1945, Maria received from Jesus a vision of the scene of His Resurrection, which she described in writing in excessive detail as a first-hand witness.
Below is an excerpt from Jesus's comment:

Jesus says:

The fervent prayers of Mary have anticipated My Resurrection by some time.

I had said: 'The Son of man is about to be killed, but on the third day He will rise from the dead.' I died at three o'clock in the afternoon of Friday. Whether you count the days by their names, or you count them by their hours, it was not the dawn on Sunday that was to see Me rise. With regard to the hours, they were only thirty-eight instead of seventy-two, in which My Body had remained lifeless. With regard to the days, it should have been the evening of the third day to say that I had been in the sepulchre three days.

But Mary anticipated the miracle. As when with Her prayers She opened the Heavens a few years in advance of the predetermined time, to give the world its Salvation, so now She obtains some hours in advance to give comfort to Her dying heart.

And I, at the beginning of dawn on the third day, descended like the sun and with My brightness I broke the human seals, so useless before the power of a God, with My power I prized open and overthrew the stone watched over in vain, with My apparition like lightning I knocked down the utterly useless guards placed as guardians of a death that was Life, that no human power could prevent from being such.

By far more powerful than your electric current, My Spirit entered like a sword of divine Fire to warm the cold remains of My Corpse, and in the new Adam the Spirit of God breathed life, saying to Itself: 'Live. I want it.'

Maria's writings were compiled into a multi-volume book entitled, "The Gospels As They Were Revealed To Me," or "The Poem of the Man-God."
You can read the scene of Jesus's resurrection and His commentary on it, as well as other scenes from His public life, etc., in full for free here.​

Last edited: