Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
I just got this prophesy by email from someone who fancies themself a prophet. Does it mean anything, or is it is just words?

Mobilization

I am mobilizing My army and making known My plans. This is the hour of the greatest strategy of My Church. I have waited long for this day with great patience, and now I receive My Harvest. I will grab you and put you in the front of the line, for I am going to let you see things that you have only heard about. I am going to let you experience things that you have only dreamed of, says the Lord.

You have been as one that has been out of time and out of place, but I will show you who you are and it will make all the difference for you, says the Lord your God. Be prepared. I will make up in three days, even for three years, says the Lord!

The Midge

Towel Bearer
Jun 25, 2003
UK
Visit site
✟11,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you want to test this one?

First thoughts on paragraph one are wait and see. It could refer to anything.

I don't understand the second.

I'll think and :pray: about it if you like. It would be helpful to know some of the context. Is this directed to you, a particular congregation or the whole church? Is it related to anything else?

Upvote 0

Heinrich

Jul 16, 2003
Western Cape
✟762.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One of the gifts of the spirit is to differ been different spirits..
As I understand this.. some poeple will be able to see fake prophets or tell if they are real. (as gifts go...)

Anyways.. Take alook at some of his other prophesies and see if they turned out.
A pastor in our church prophesied over my life after I was baptised..
I wouldn't have believed him.. But I saw the spirit work in him the previous sonday church service... this convinced me.. And since then some other things convinced me.

Anyways. Pray about it.
I think most of the times we only see the truth in this kind off prophesies afterwards.. when we have a clear view.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
lambslove said:
I just got this prophesy by email from someone who fancies themself a prophet. Does it mean anything, or is it is just words?

Mobilization

I am mobilizing My army and making known My plans. This is the hour of the greatest strategy of My Church. I have waited long for this day with great patience, and now I receive My Harvest. I will grab you and put you in the front of the line, for I am going to let you see things that you have only heard about. I am going to let you experience things that you have only dreamed of, says the Lord.

You have been as one that has been out of time and out of place, but I will show you who you are and it will make all the difference for you, says the Lord your God. Be prepared. I will make up in three days, even for three years, says the Lord!

What I believe the Lord is saying. . .I'll try and put it a little more simplier than this person did. . .but

We as Christians are in the Army of the Lord. I don't know all the ranks of an army but I know that each rank has different responsibilities and those closest to the top have more details than those at the bottom.

We are all equil in the eyes of the Lord but I believe there are some, due to what God has called them to, who have details of things in the Spirit that others do not. That does not mean they are more special than the others. . . just different responsibilities.

Anyway, God is putting things into motion. There has been the desire in your heart to see spiritual things that as of this date, you have never seen. . .You've heard others talk about them and you've read about them. God is saying that He's willing to put you to the front where you can experience what is happening at the front of the battle.

He has called you to fight at the front but due to insecurities you have kept yourself at arms length and have escentually put yourself in a place of "not belonging" or "not fitting in". But God desires for you to see who He's called you to be. Up to this point you see yourself only as an errand boy, not as the warrior He's called you to be.

The 3 days statement does not mean it's going to happen within 3 days from the moment is was written on the screen. God is saying that what has been destroyed in 3 years He is able to rebuild within a 3 day time period.

So don't despair. What the enemy has destroyed He will rebuild and it will not take a lifetime.

As some people do not understand, this type of prophesy is contingent on our behavior. Jonah was told to go to Nineva and say in 3 days you will die. When he finely got around to doing that :), the city repented and what Jonah prophesied did not happen. Jonah did not say, "If you don't repent, you will die in 3 days". He said, "You will die". But God, in His mercy acted upon true repentance.

God has described to you what He will do through and in you, as long as you follow through on your end. There are some issues He wants to take care of in you. He want's to show you how He see's you. He see's you as His bride.

When you open yourself to Him to do that. . .that is going to make so much of a difference in you that you will be set free from all those things that now have you in bondage. Your emotions. Your thoughts. Your hurts. Your ailments. All of them.

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
The Midge said:
Do you want to test this one?

First thoughts on paragraph one are wait and see. It could refer to anything.

I don't understand the second.

I'll think and :pray: about it if you like. It would be helpful to know some of the context. Is this directed to you, a particular congregation or the whole church? Is it related to anything else?

Nope. It came word for word exactly as I pasted it here.

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Quaffer said:
What I believe the Lord is saying. . .I'll try and put it a little more simplier than this person did. . .but

We as Christians are in the Army of the Lord. I don't know all the ranks of an army but I know that each rank has different responsibilities and those closest to the top have more details than those at the bottom...
When you open yourself to Him to do that. . .that is going to make so much of a difference in you that you will be set free from all those things that now have you in bondage. Your emotions. Your thoughts. Your hurts. Your ailments. All of them.

In laymen's terms?? :scratch:

I really didn't understand your interpretation. I'm not trying to be hard to get along with, but I don't see how it applies to me.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
lambslove said:
In laymen's terms?? :scratch:

I really didn't understand your interpretation. I'm not trying to be hard to get along with, but I don't see how it applies to me.

OK. I know you're not trying to be difficult. I don't believe I was trying to interpret it for you. . .I was just mainly trying to restate what they said, only a little more clearly. . .but I guess it did not work.

A lot of times when we receive a prophesy we may not see how it applies to us. But over time, God explains it . . .I've been there. There have been lot's of things prophesied over me and made no sense at the time but I look back now, and see that what was said, as happened.

Ummm, at this point, it would be best if you ask God what is means. I think that's what He want's anyway. You may not understand it right away, but keep asking. He'll tell you.

Upvote 0

Selznak

No King But Jesus
Jul 6, 2003
Nevada
✟17,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why don't you e-mail this alleged prophet and ask him what he is talking about? Is this an individual that you have regular contact with? Without some clue as to context I'm not certain that you can begin to understand what he may be prophesying about. I'll continue to pray for you and hope that the Lord may be able to help clarify things for you. I also hope that this is something authentic.

Upvote 0

Andrew

Feb 25, 2002
✟13,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
What it simply means to me is that those who long for the "glory" of the early church (Acts) -- with its miracles, powers, healings, moves of the Spirit etc -- will begin to see it soon in their lives.

eg: currently, only some people get healed. In the Acts, everyone got healed. Many Spirit-filled Christians all over the world are longing for the church to reach this "stage". And this prophecy is saying that that season is coming soon.

So if you've been longing to have this "greater works than these will you do" real in your life, church, dont despair, its coming soon.

That's how I understd it. And my Pastor has talked about this too. So I receive it. AMEN!

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
MadJack said:
Why don't you e-mail this alleged prophet and ask him what he is talking about? Is this an individual that you have regular contact with? Without some clue as to context I'm not certain that you can begin to understand what he may be prophesying about. I'll continue to pray for you and hope that the Lord may be able to help clarify things for you. I also hope that this is something authentic.

It just came out of the blue. I have never met the person who sent it, nor do I know anything about them. The total message was exactly as I posted it here. There wasn't even an explanation of why she sent it to me.

I appreciate your prayers! :) If this is something valuable to me, I want to learn from it. But if it is just babble, I want to let it go.

Thanks everyone! :pink:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Andrew said:
What it simply means to me is that those who long for the "glory" of the early church (Acts) -- with its miracles, powers, healings, moves of the Spirit etc -- will begin to see it soon in their lives.

eg: currently, only some people get healed. In the Acts, everyone got healed. Many Spirit-filled Christians all over the world are longing for the church to reach this "stage". And this prophecy is saying that that season is coming soon.

So if you've been longing to have this "greater works than these will you do" real in your life, church, dont despair, its coming soon.

That's how I understd it. And my Pastor has talked about this too. So I receive it. AMEN!

Oh Andrew! That makes sense! Thanks!!! :clap:

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I thought it interesting, while reading Hebrews 11, at verse 13 it says, "These all died in faith, not having receive the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth."

They received prophisies for them personally, but they never personally received it in their lifetime. Their seed received it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
hal weeks said:
The wording of this prophesy sound typical.
I would regard it as a possible confirmation of something that the Holy Spirit has revealed to you.
I have found there is a degree of intimacy that enables me to inquire directly from the Holy Spirit.

I don't think it has anything to do with anything I was looking for confirmation for. It seems like a general statement, rather than something directed to me...

The Holy Spirit tends to speak to me directly when he wants me to know something. He never has made me look elsewhere for confirmation. He always sends his own confirmations, at least to me. And they are never confusing or mystical. I always understand them right away, which is why I asked about this one, it seemed so confusing.

Upvote 0
lambslove said:

Mobilization

Did you get this on July 16th??

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.