✟73,309.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I cant seem to find it
No, but I agree there should be one - might be quite helpful ! There seem to be a few other websites focussing on Christian homeschooling but those places seem rather dead/inactive.

Reactions: issa
Upvote 0

Reluctant Theologian

אַבְרָהָם
Jul 13, 2021
QLD
✟73,309.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If they do make one, it should only be for people who are interested in homeschooling. No detractors coz it would just ruin the experience for those who are just trying to teach their kids
Agreed, I guess you could send a request to one of the admins here? It certainly would be very useful. I have good memories of doing homeschooling with my kids many years ago. It never was the plan originally, but it turned out quite well.

• Love
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟784,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We actually have a Suggest New Forums section, that would be the best place to suggest it.

That said, I will say what I would say if you open a request there: generally we shy from making new forums - we have a TON of forums already. If we see enough traction and interest we can look into it. I would advise you to start making threads in this forum that may be of interest to others, if they are popular enough and have enough interest we can look at making a new sub-forum for the topic.

Upvote 0