United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you know him personally? No.
Do you routinely engage with people with significant wealth?
How many millionaires do you know personally?
Do you have a large inheritance on the horizon?
How many private memberships do you have?

If you're not in that world you don't what it's like. You know what you read. That's like someone scrutinizing the church who never crossed the threshold. Your vision is limited.

~bella

You speak about wealth likes its a good thing. Jesus never said anything like that.

Mr. West is mentally ill and keep bad friends. His wealth has little to do with it.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,784,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread had a clean up of off topic and some flaming posts, as well as some violations of the disruptive behavior rule.

Please stick to the topic which is Kanye West. Do not talk about putting each other on ignore, just do it. There is no need to insult each other.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟104,861.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
He went from proclaiming Jesus is Lord to claiming he is God again. Do yall think he fits the description of a apostate in Hebrews?

Why is this topic in news and current events?

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟104,861.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Best fit?
Ye is newsworthy.
I don’t get “following celebrity”, but some people seem to enjoy it.

Kitchen sink. At best Christian Philosophy & Ethics.

Anyway the news & current events threads must be started with a link to a credible source of information. No such thing here.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟141,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ADVISOR HAT

This thread had a clean up of off topic and some flaming posts, as well as some violations of the disruptive behavior rule.

Please stick to the topic which is Kanye West. Do not talk about putting each other on ignore, just do it. There is no need to insult each other.

Hey, thank you for cleaning the thread up. :) Means a lot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,764,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He went from proclaiming Jesus is Lord to claiming he is God again. Do yall think he fits the description of an apostate in Hebrews?
This may more of what you are looking for.

Rapper Kanye West, who now goes by the name Ye, said in a recent interview that he has "issues with Jesus" and would rather take things into his "own hands" instead of giving Jesus full control.

West and fellow rapper Ty Dolla $ign, a collaborating artist on his new album Vultures 1, appeared for an interview with radio personality Big Boy posted to his Big Boy TV YouTube channel on Sunday.

"I have my issues with Jesus," West began during the interview, which lasted for over an hour. "There's a lot of stuff I went through, and I prayed, and I ain't see Jesus show up."

Continued below.

Upvote 0