Is humanity an evolution of data cloning ?

Bradskii

I have become comfortably numb.
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟261,183.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It is actually very easy to understand when explained in my science terms .

Dualism can be considered the miraculous creation of a secondary existence within a sentient animal hosts mind .
I note that you want to use 'science terms' to explain dualism then use 'miraculous' in the explanation.

download.jpeg

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It looks to me like your coming up short. The essence of a cat is what it is even without introducing my own "localized neurological reference frame ". Cats have their own soul/body/mind aspect of themselves. When left alone, cats will do cat things all on their own. They don't know how to do or be anything different than being what they are. The whole of the cat soul/body/mind aspects, all together, are what that animal is. Names are names. We can name a cat a dog, that doesn't change what they are in their essence.

You are talking about inherent traits rather than what I was referring too .

'' We can name a cat a dog, that doesn't change what they are in their essence.''

Of course because the defining words are abstract . In a different localised neurological reference frame , example Germany , a Cat is identifiable as a Katze .

Both the German and the English persons N.R.F existence is formed and created from abstract content . Their humanity is dependent of the formation as the formation is also a set of defining rules that makes us human .

A Cats N.R.F has no abstract content , in essence no soul (information) .

A Dog is more sentient than a Cat , a Dog can develop a basic human N.R.F .

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I note that you want to use 'science terms' to explain dualism then use 'miraculous' in the explanation.

View attachment 339411
Well, the miraculous creation of the secondary human existence within the sentient hosts mind can also be explained has a collection of data formed from light and having a wave-function .
This information has a real physical existence that isn't genetic .

My information given , actually demonstrates that existence can form from light and also describes God .

Humans and God are generic information that are both self aware .

Different nationalities are also generic information but are in a state of chaos , this is why they war instead of being the generic collective they suppose to be .

Humans all ''look'' the same .

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟261,183.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well, the miraculous creation of the secondary human existence within the sentient hosts mind can also be explained has a collection of data formed from light and having a wave-function .
This information has a real physical existence that isn't genetic .

My information given , actually demonstrates that existence can form from light and also describes God .

Humans and God are generic information that are both self aware .

Different nationalities are also generic information but are in a state of chaos , this is why they war instead of being the generic collective they suppose to be .

Humans all ''look'' the same .
Well, that was even more of a word salad than usual. But in any case, please don't pass off miracles as scientific fact. I think we're done, don't you?

Enjoy your time on the forum.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, that was even more of a word salad than usual. But in any case, please don't pass off miracles as scientific fact. I think we're done, don't you?

Enjoy your time on the forum.
I wasn't passing off a miracle as scientific fact . I explained in science terms what this miracle was constructed of .

Science would question the miracle , they'd conclude the information formed was wave-function based but they couldn't really conclude how the formation was possible because generally light can't form information such a carrier signal without intervention .

But I wish you good day if you've had enough of this discussion , professor .

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟261,183.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I explained in science terms what this miracle was constructed of .
You need to check that cartoon again.
But I wish you good day if you've had enough of this discussion , professor .
Sarcasm can be useful. But one needs to know how best to present it. Using it for its own sake is never a good idea.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Fredis, do you know what the following are?

A is A
A is not non-A
either A or non-A
''Personal subjective perceptions or judgments can only be said to be true at the same time in the same respect, in which case, the law of non-contradiction must be applicable to personal judgments.''

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You need to check that cartoon again.

Sarcasm can be useful. But one needs to know how best to present it. Using it for its own sake is never a good idea.
I wasn't being sarcastic , your avatar looks very much like the ''time guy'' , a science professor .

Your minds is ''good'' and I respect ''good'' minds .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It’s more like replication with error.
Not really , it is easy to prove human data cloning by using just words for evidence .

It’s more like replication with error.
I have just data cloned your sentence in example . I and you have the same N.R.F use , an English reference frame .

Regardless of languages , all humans are taught generic reference frames . Human errors are often the arrangement of the reference frame when presenting to others .

''I will hit you'' - error in arrangement due to subjective feelings of the body

''I will talk to you'' - Correct arrangement due to using the mind

Recently neuroscience is branching out and adding psychology to its use . I have been applying it for years now and have become pretty clued up on using neuroscience for psychology .

I can also use neuroscience for world peace but the powers that be do not care and would rather have war because they suffer from a subjective neuro-virus reference frame of wants , considering their own personal gains rather than considering the needs of others .

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,900.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I have just data cloned your sentence in example .
But the context and meaning of the sentence has changed. So it’s not really a clone. If by clone you mean exactly the same.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But the context and meaning of the sentence has changed. So it’s not really a clone. If by clone you mean exactly the same.
A clone is an exact copy , data cloning is an exact copy . Your words are the same as mine although we are presenting those words in different arrangements to construct sentences .

We neurological select the words to use and we write ''live'' , word for word as we access the cloned data .

Whilst we write , often we also become detached from the body although we remain aware of the body .

A lot of MH problems exist because people start to live inside their minds , developing multiple existences inside their mind that argue with each other (Constant thinking ) .

Myself , I can develop multiple existences in my mind but because I am not in chaos , I can calmly neurological select which existence I want to be active at any given time .
In simple terms , I am a painter , I am an I.T person , I am a scientist , multiple existences but access controlled .

Human actions are also cloned by the mind . Example - We wear clothes

This isn't a bodily choice , it is a human rule that is cloned .

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,900.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
A lot of MH problems exist because people start to live inside their minds
Funny you should mention because I'm a cognitive behavioural therapist. Please elaborate.

neurological select
Don't you just mean select?

I can develop multiple existences in my mind
Most people can imagine things.

In simple terms , I am a painter , I am an I.T person , I am a scientist , multiple existences but access controlled .
That's not a surprise. Aside from some non-neurotypical people everyone can do that.
These things you seem very self satisfied with are totally mundane.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Funny you should mention because I'm a cognitive behavioural therapist. Please elaborate.

Don't you just mean select?

Most people can imagine things.

That's not a surprise. Aside from some non-neurotypical people everyone can do that.
These things you seem very self satisfied with are totally mundane.
When you do not know any personal details about who you are discussing subjects , it best to try to explain with basic simplicity firstly before building the bigger picture . Yes these things may come across as mundane to yourself but I assure you it can seem complex to others .

You say you are a cognitive behavioural therapist so I will switch my N.R.F to consider this frame . In doing so , I will explain to you that anxiety is the bio-electrics of the human body , the electrical stimulus being the cause of what an anxiety sufferer feels in the stomach area . Of course the sufferers N.R.F is affected by this because bio-electrics also arises in other situations and/or states . As a consequence of this , a sufferers N.R.F will go into overdrive , over processing information because of neurological chaos .

You asked about MH , I gave you the causality of anxiety although there is multiple sub sections on the subject I could go into .

Depression , doesn't actually exist , this is a term we use when N.R.F's are being honest with themselves .

Example - I lost my job I am feeling depressed .

The N.R.F knows we need money to survive and it is just being honest to itself .

Again the subject is extensive with lots of sub sections .

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,900.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
When you do not know any personal details about who you are discussing subjects , it best to try to explain with basic simplicity firstly before building the bigger picture . Yes these things may come across as mundane to yourself but I assure you it can seem complex to others .

You say you are a cognitive behavioural therapist so I will switch my N.R.F to consider this frame . In doing so , I will explain to you that anxiety is the bio-electrics of the human body , the electrical stimulus being the cause of what an anxiety sufferer feels in the stomach area . Of course the sufferers N.R.F is affected by this because bio-electrics also arises in other situations and/or states . As a consequence of this , a sufferers N.R.F will go into overdrive , over processing information because of neurological chaos .

You asked about MH , I gave you the causality of anxiety although there is multiple sub sections on the subject I could go into .

Depression , doesn't actually exist , this is a term we use when N.R.F's are being honest with themselves .

Example - I lost my job I am feeling depressed .

The N.R.F knows we need money to survive and it is just being honest to itself .

Again the subject is extensive with lots of sub sections .
What a load of teen aged gibberish. Using phrases like ‘gave me the causality’ is not fooling anyone; it is tedious and you should stop it.

Depression very much exists.

Stop trying to sound arch.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What a load of teen aged gibberish. Using phrases like ‘gave me the causality’ is not fooling anyone; it is tedious and you should stop it.

Depression very much exists.

Stop trying to sound arch.
Causality means cause and affect .

It is quite clear to me that you lack specific knowledge in neuroscience or you'd know that the sentient body never feels depressed and sets of words can't be depressed .

Human formations are like words in a book , they feel nothing , especially depressed .

However , I am not to here to teach everyone everything , that is mundane to me .

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,900.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Causality means cause and affect .

It is quite clear to me that you lack specific knowledge in neuroscience or you'd know that the sentient body never feels depressed and sets of words can't be depressed .

Human formations are like words in a book , they feel nothing , especially depressed .

However , I am not to here to teach everyone everything , that is mundane to me .
And your qualifications and clinical experience in Mental Health are?

Upvote 0