✟9,049.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Name: Tim
Marital Status: Single

Christian Denomination: Anglican, Baptist, Salvation Army

Church attendance: I have grown up with a mix of first Anglican, then Baptist, then salvo churches, I have recently been going to a nice little baptist church in Marrickville. Last year I was also going to a trippy crazy pentecostle or more than pentecostle church called jubilee, where I was also attending home groups etc. This year I have quietened down a heap with it all.

Political Views: Grew up Labor, now I can't work out who to vote for! It sort of depends on who the local lad or lass is. I respect what my local lad Albonese has done for bits and peices. I hear I support the most of the Greens points of view, but when you minus the things they do that I strongly disagree with, funilly enough, they have more than any one else, and they are low on my list!

Occupation: Nurse, have been an enrolled nurse, becoming registered in a few weeks, and moving from working in medical centres, to working in hospitals next year.

Interests: Cycling, Beer tasting, photography, coffee, Triathlons, watching sport, and probably a heap of other things.

Upvote 0

Ninja4X

Ninja For Christ!
Jan 29, 2013
Perth
✟15,111.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Name: Francis

Christian Denomination: Born Roman Catholic but became non-denominational Calvinist later on.

Political Views: Christian Anarchist.

Occupation: Graduated as an engineer but working in web development.

Interests: Music composition (piano to electronic), playing piano, prophecy, psychology, watching movies.

Hoping to make friends with similar views and interests.

Upvote 0

lenamuo

Mar 11, 2013
Australia
✟7,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all
Name: Lena

Christian Denonmination: Non Denominational

POlitical views: none. I used to vote for Labour but now I don't have any faith or interest in any political party.

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2013
✟15,111.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi all,

Christian Denomination: Born Roman Catholic but recently joined a baptist, evangelical church.

Political Views: None

Interests: History, teaching, travel

Hoping to make new Christian friends before I arrive in Brisbane :)

Upvote 0

adadrian

Christian
Aug 25, 2012
Australia, Brisbane
✟7,635.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Name: adrian

Christian Denomination: Pentecostal
Church attendance: citi point sunday nights and hillsong friday nights, random church sunday mornings.

Political Views: hmmmm, not really

Interests: cricket, reading, motorbikes, gym, muay thai, chess,movies, jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

violet skies

Sep 5, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
✟7,611.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Marital Status: Married

Christian Denomination: I grew up with very little knowledge of God, 2 years ago I starting attending a Pentacostal church, which is where I became a Christian

Church attendance: I attend a local CRC church in Port Adelaide

Political Views: No idea...voting for the first time tomorrow and not sure who I'm going to vote for :confused:

Interests: Learning more about God (hoping to start some sort of study soon), my kids, reading, music, being with friends, ballet.

Upvote 0

TimeIsNotMuch

Sep 23, 2013
✟7,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Name: Shayna

Christian Denomination: Born Again Christian

Church attendance: When the time is right and the church is right

Political Views: Dislike politics! Anything that doesn't drag us down

Interests: Being with me daughter, reading, writing, school, listening to music, watching First light :)

Upvote 0

delighted soul

His love for me amazes me
Oct 24, 2013
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
✟7,611.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Hi all, I am new here just joined now and have no idea what to do on here. Just wanting to meet nice people on here and not interested in facebooking anymore.

I love God and life and am wanting to meet local Australians. I'm from Hervey Bay so not sure if there are any locals here. Blessings

Upvote 0

Stormswept

May 17, 2007
Bendigo, Victoria
Visit site
✟15,632.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Yep so I am not a new person here. In fact i was on this site a moon or two ago... maybe more.

Name:Jaki

Christian Denomination: Raised to go to whatever church was near! Mostly Anglican, some Church of Christ, and some Catholic, with a spattering of Salvo and so on thrown in (a real mix!) I now attend a pentecostal church when I can attend.

Church attendance: I go to church when i can, I have a few medical conditions which make life.. shall we say.. interesting.

Political Views:I try not to look at them if I dont have to.

Occupation: Full time wife ;) actually i do not work, am on disability. I study part time.

Interests: Gaming, writing, art... internet design, design, typography, and many more!

Anyhow I am currently in Victoria, outside temp 43C.
Hope it gets cooler soon.
Jaki

Upvote 0

Sayre

Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
✟18,216.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Name:Alice

Christian Denomination: n/a

Church attendance: I don't go to church.

Political Views: Libertarian. Pro gay marriage, pro life, completely opposed to treating asylum seekers like scum.

Interests: Reading

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Hallo. My name is Alice Malvina Holland and the 1st of this month was 80 years old
I am in South Australia and came from England 43 years ago
I made a deep commitment to Lord Jesus Christ and was called to ministry straight away in an Anglican church that had become Charismatic on the side, it was St Marks Church Gillingham Kent
I retired from a large Christian Book and Drop-in Centre here in SA. I started it without a dollar and finished up with a 4-large-shops-Centre
i was told I have a Gift of Faith which incooperates all the Gifts of the Spirit the place literally ran on miracles
I'm looking forward to fellowshipping with you all
God Bless you

Upvote 0

Kazza Ah-O

On a Journey
Oct 6, 2014
Ipswich Queensland, Australia
✟8,699.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Name: Karen

Marital Status: Married to the silliest man alive. He can always make me smile. Or groan......depends on how bad the joke was.

Christian Denom: Raised "Freewill Baptist".....currently a member of a Baptist church but really don't classify myself as anything other than Christian. Over the years, I have been fortunate to be involved with many different churches.

Church attendance: Regular attendance to church, Bible studies and prayer meetings etc but in the last three months, it has to be when my health allows. (This is why I was so excited to find this website!)

Political Views: hmmm, this is difficult.....I suppose if you have to put a label on me I'd be labor but some of liberal's policies aren't so bad either....so I'll just say that I'll follow what the Bible says and pray for the leaders whichever party is in power.

Occupation: Now on disability as of about three years ago and for 30 or so years prior to that, I've always worked in medical labs.

Interests: Reading, Bible studies, Writing, Computer Games, Cross-stitch, Gardening (although my health prevents the more traditional method, my loving husband has set me up a garden of pots with lovely plants that I can fuss over.), music, laughing, looking in appreciation at nature, cats, cats and cats, .....I'll add more later if I think of it.

Upvote 0

Rachel96

May 23, 2013
Australia
✟18,466.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Name: Rachel (you had no idea, did you?)

Marital Status: single

Denomination: I'd say 'non-denominational'. Anglican grandparents and mother, my father moved to a Baptist church while still single. I was raised in a non-denominational 'Christian' church until I was 9-ish, when we moved, and I attended a string of Pentecostal, Anglican, Charismatic, Baptist, Uniting, Adventist, and Lutheran churches. I suppose you could say I'm messed up. I have some beliefs that are Baptist (freedom of conscience), some that are Anabaptist (headcovering), some that are Adventist (Sabbath-keeping), some that are generally reformation-style (believer's baptism), as well as some habits that are quite Anglican (hymns and organs, quite like the BCP).

Church Attendance: Not as regular as I should be. My father 'runs' the Australian Seventh Day Baptist Church cell group in Adelaide, so it depends if you consider something really much more like a Bible study to be "church". Aside from that, I visit the local Anglican church maybe once a month with my mother.

Political Views: I was old enough to vote this year! My sister, who's studying Politics in Yr 11, did a quiz on me, which had mixed results (which shouldn't surprise anyone who's read the above). I have some left-wing tendencies (be nice to the boat people) and some right-wing tendencies (I'm a Royalist, basically). I actually read the statement and website for every party represented below the line in my area and ranked them from 1-76 based on personal opinion, and three of the four major parties came quite a long way down the list. It's up to you to guess which ones...

Occupation: Student. Just finished Year 13 (which is my way of saying I didn't quite finished Year 12 when I was meant to) and heading off to Bible college (Adelaide College of Ministries) next year with a focus on Biblical languages (will learn Hebrew and Greek, basically). I'd like to become a Bible Translator eventually, but apparently I need both life experience and theological training first...

Interests: I have lots of chooks. That's my standard response. My other main interest is learning languages! As many as possible! At this point, I can have a fairly decent conversation in English, German, French, Spanish, and Gaelic, although I've got a few phrases in Korean, Indonesian, Italian, and Pitjantjatjara, and a working understanding of Russian and Irish. Also, I'm a fiddler. I've played classical piano since I was 5 and can make you wish you'd never heard of an organ, but my main musical habit at the moment is Scottish fiddle (I play at a lot of Bush Dances. Also recently did some gigs in the South-East... Kingston and Robe area).

Upvote 0

KenG63

A follower of Christ.
Sep 29, 2015
Brisbane
✟7,632.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Name: Ken
Marital Status: Engaged (marrying in November 2015)
Have 7 Children (5 of my own and 2 of my Fiancée) and 1 Granddaughter (5 yrs)... Ages of our children are between 19 - 23 yrs

Denomination: Attend BPCC
Politcial views: Swing Voter (lean conservatively)

Interests: Encouraging others and serving in the church, computers and using facebook (easiest way to stay in touch with the kids who don't live with us), reading, coffee (see Moccha) and being with my friends and family..

Upvote 0