Elpida

Sep 2, 2016
India
✟15,139.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I already introduced myself in the main CF..but I'd like to do it again.
Hi.
I'm 16, and I'm not a very nice person.
I've been distancing myself from God, bur He's blessed me too many times to count for me to forget Him.
I'm close to failing in school..and this is ironic because, I came state fifth 2 years ago, and now I'm struggling to pass. Not to mention the fact that my teachers keep criticizing everything I do..my paper presentation, my language (I'm not bad, honest), my inability to elongate answers..I cry a lot..mostly because I'm scared of letting my parents down. They've done so much for me, I love them, and I want to make them proud and happy.
I'm so close to breaking, so close to going over the edge..I have a lot of anxiety/stress issues, most of it is because of responsibilities on school.
Imagine being an INTROVERT school leader.
On a better note,
I love writing poems, and making up stories..I'm a pretty decent photographer and typographer. I love reading, and my favourite authors are Anthony Horowitz, Steven James, Eoin Colfer, Marie Rutkoski, Terry Pratchett and Jane Austen.
I love music too, especially twenty one pilots, TFK, Jason Gray, Ashes Remain, Sia, 7eventh Time Down, and Martin Garrix.
I love dogs, I have a beagle, and I love the rain. My favourite subjects are Chemistry and Biology..and I love lasagna, coffee, shawarmas, garlic soup, watermelon and cheese and apples!
Oh, and I'm from India.