Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Before doing anything, I would talk to your pastor; he should be able to give you a lot of insight.
Me personally would ask God, maybe then you would see the curruption and false teachings of the Catholic Church and run a mile from it.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,201,198.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Me personally would ask God, maybe then you would see the curruption and false teachings of the Catholic Church and run a mile from it.
I'd recommend running a mile from the false teaching and corruption found in all churches.

• Agree
Reactions: Jonathan Leo
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,201,198.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Great answer lol I left my Christian Church
I didn't say to leave the Church, just leave the corruption and false teaching. Do you think the Catholic Church has a monopoly on error and human failings?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟905,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey all, I've been attending Calvary Chapel since I was a kid, but I'm thinking about maybe making a change. I've been reading a lot about the Church Fathers and the Jewish roots of the Christian faith, and I think I might want to become Catholic. My girlfriend is Catholic, and we've been going between her Church and Calvary Chapel for a couple months. But she always has to go to mass every week, no matter what. Anyway, I just wanted to get some feedback. What are your thoughts?

If thinking about going Catholic I would suggest the Orthodox Catholic Church.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't say to leave the Church, just leave the corruption and false teaching. Do you think the Catholic Church has a monopoly on error and human failings?
I’m still searching which church to go to, I just left the one I was part. It didn’t sit right in my spirit for months

I think it failed it’s people because it’s doctrine is twisted.

Upvote 0