I'm living the life of Sarah Kerrigan when dreaming in my sleep and for heaven's sake why???

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,106.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If anyone has ever played Starcraft video games by Blizzard would probably realize the game is really all about the life story of Sarah Kerrigan, a supernaturally gifted human female who had a hand in the destruction of worlds in an obscure sector of our galaxy and in the end, becoming its savior. Both humans and aliens tried to enhance and harness her supernatural gifts (tele-kinesis, telepathy, etc) and use them to their own twisted ends.

And what's fascinating here is I'm living some of the episodes of her life when I'm dreaming in my sleep.

And what's truly bothersome here is I've had these dreams LONG BEFORE Starcraft game was even revealed to the public.:sick:

Most of these dreams were about the "ghost-training" program where Kerrigan is held in a room with scientists observing outside and coerced and trained her to use her supernatural gifts (mainly for the purposed of assassination)

These dreams of the ghost-training program were incredibly vivid. I even know exactly how it feels to manipulate objects or even alter the chemical composition of objects with my mind.

Each time I wake up in my sleep I had recurring trauma that I might kill my mom with tele-kinesis since we sleep in the same room (I am also her nurse) so I keep a habit of facing away from her whenever I'm sleeping. Kerrigan did accidentally killed her mom with her telekinetic ability when young resulting to major head injuries to both her parents.

A recurring dream when I was only around 3 to 5 years old was being surrounded by an innumerable swarm. I felt incredible power. I was floating above a planet that looked like Earth and have caused its destruction with telekinesis, causing its moon to crash into it. This scene wasn't in the video game nor anywhere in the story-line but we can assume that Kerrigan did so many acts of destruction while leading the Zerg, too many to show in the game.

Another recurring dream is the transfiguration of Kerrigan from human to zerg. Submerged in a vast sea of cloudy and glowing green fluid. The game calls this the "spawning pool" or "primal pool" but the ones in my dreams are vastly larger. There were large spider-like creatures in the fluid tending to me in a vegetative state or harnessing my energy? The scene kind of reminded me of The Matrix movie as well where humans are also immersed in fluid in a vegetative state and tended to by large spider-looking robots, farming humans for energy / electricity.

For the life of me don't know why I'm having these dreams even long before the game came out.

Would it be possible these events actually happened in some part of our galaxy completely unknown to us or in an alternate reality or even from a distant past? With the character in question being extremely gifted in telepathy somehow managed to have artistic inspiration in the developers of the game and somehow was telepathically linked to me because I have facial resemblance to Kerrigan, especially in my 20's?

Many of these dreams weren't fun at all. The transfiguration was utterly scary with all those huge spiders all round you. Whenever I'm practicing telekinesis in the dreams or using these supernatural gifts, I feel a psychological trauma associated with it. The trauma of the 'gift' leading to the death of a loved one and becoming a traitor to the human race.

It's leading me to doubt the authenticity of this thing we call "life". What if none of this is even real? What if all this is just a dream?

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
This is not really science fiction or fantasy stuff but more of mental disorder forum discussion or if you feel it has something to do with faith I guess you can try spiritual gifts forums.

The content on both is about the same, but reasons and motives differ somewhat.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,106.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This is not really science fiction or fantasy stuff but more of mental disorder forum discussion or if you feel it has something to do with faith I guess you can try spiritual gifts forums.

The content on both is about the same, but reasons and motives differ somewhat.

I've thought of trying spiritual gifts but it seems more people would relate to the fictional story here.

Could even be 'gamers zone' since it's about a video game.

Many of these dreams were nightmarish. Often involves a very powerful being I used to think was God but now I'm not sure. Its presence is signaled by a loud noise like the roar of a mighty river (Similar to God in the Bible). However, invokes the feeling of dread and terror like you're about to be swallowed into oblivion into a place of eternal darkness.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,106.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Didnt you have similar episodes about star trek ? Something about how you again dreamed of them before they were shown in TV or something ?

Yes I did many years before they came out, and some of the things in the episodes have a funny way of manifesting in my life.

It was Star Trek Deep Space 9 where the main protagonist, the captain is also a prophet and also had strange dreams about an 'alternate reality' that we're all living in a dream. Something like The Matrix movie. The actor playing the captain was also invited to audition for the character of Morpheus in the Matrix.

It would be funny to think as well that Blizzard, the video game company who authored Starcraft where the fictional character Sarah Kerrigan who was ultimately the main hero in the game also made tons of references to Deep Space 9 not just in Starcraft but in their other video game franchise as well. Even using similar sceneries, buildings, alien races, soundtracks, etc.

It's all so suspiciously intertwined. Even the latest Matrix movie sequel is about a video game of a reality that everyone thought is fiction or nothing more than a video game but turned out to be real.

And then it goes beyond these. My sister also had dreams about me of being followed by three different women that was also many years before these fiction. The fictional Kerrigan existed in three different forms. First as a human, then as zerg, and finally like an angel as Xel'naga. As a zerg, she was the queen of the swarm and I often had these nightmares of being surrounded by a great dark cloud and and the cloud are made of creatures I couldn't identify. The creatures never harms me but I feel a strong mental connection with them like I can control them and what terrifies me is that I lose the boundaries of control. Kerrigan has full control of of the swarm telepathically and often depicted as a dark cloud in art. She has the opposite sentiment however and she's trying to break the boundaries of control by ridding her mind of the Earthly education she received as a child.

A similar swarm does appear in the Bible in the Revelation. As a smoke since a smoke also looks like a cloud. The creatures that would emerge from it would torment the unrighteous, those who received the mark of the beast.

I have other version of this dream. I'm being held in a laboratory and scientists were evaluating my abilities. It looked like the 1950's or 60's. One of them was the 'transmutational' properties of my blood. My blood could mutate itself into other creatures, just like the Zerg. And every creature that was formed was hostile to the scientists that was observing me through a one way mirror. They can sense people even if my room is completely isolated and airtight. Eventually, the scientists gave up the experiments or just too afraid to let me out. What they did was evacuate the whole lab and detonated a nuclear weapon right over my room. The whole operation was disguised / covered up as a standard above ground nuclear test. If you're familiar with above ground nuclear tests conducted by the Americans, many of these tests are done over real buildings they built to evaluate the effects of a nuclear explosion. One of them could have easily been used to cover up some of the more clandestine experiments they could be doing, to fully erase any evidence or eradicate any perceived threat such experiments posed like weaponized viruses for example. I apparently survived the explosion or perhaps, I did die but seeing things around me as a disembodied spirit.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟291,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Probably posted in the wrong section! Maybe in the video games section, more members would know.

The Queen of Blades. Yeah I know.

Afraid I can't help you though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,106.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The Queen of Blades. Yeah I know.

Afraid I can't you though.

There was one instance in my life someone else, my sister witnessed a possible manifestation of these abilities. Particularly tele-kinesis, one particular ability of Sarah Kerrigan.

I was having a nightmare. A creature of the dark was approaching me. I couldn't move so I used my mind to try to repel it and it worked. But in the process, things all over our room, the bed, the windows, and other things shook like there's an earthquake. It woke my sister and sent her into panic, thinking there's an earthquake.

I checked the news the other day and there was no earthquake.

I also asked my sister if she remembered what happened last night and she did. So it's not a dream but actually happened.

It manifested several times more in my life. Many times it simply spontaneously got triggered on its own and I'm not the only witness. It seems to be triggered in times of isolation and silence. Most of them over 10 year ago.

About never happens anymore due to higher levels of noise in the city. It is sad because I can feel God's presence very strongly whenever it's manifested.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟291,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It manifested several times more in my life. Many times it simply spontaneously got triggered on its own and I'm not the only witness. It seems to be triggered in times of isolation and silence.

Interesting. I wonder what happens if you try a sensory deprivation tank?
They seem to be available near me, probably not high end, but something I have considered doing for relaxation purposes.

Google "sensory deprivation tank near me" see if it turns up something. High end Spas seem to have them these days; I've never
tried one though. Hopefully you won't TK the pod, they won't invite you back if you do. But, you might learn something there - it should potentially be a higher degree of sensory isolation than you have experienced before.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,106.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Interesting. I wonder what happens if you try a sensory deprivation tank?
They seem to be available near me, probably not high end, but something I have considered doing for relaxation purposes.

Google "sensory deprivation tank near me" see if it turns up something. High end Spas seem to have them these days; I've never
tried one though. Hopefully you won't TK the pod, they won't invite you back if you do. But, you might learn something there - it should potentially be a higher degree of sensory isolation than you have experienced before.

I don't think I need total sensory deprivation. In most cases, it has been triggered at night when everyone is either sleeping or far away (I'm isolated). With everyone either sleeping or far away, it kinda leaves me in a vulnerable state and possibly triggering a defensive response.

I miss it but there's some major risks involved and it's not exactly a pleasant and relaxing experience. It feels like your soul is being torn apart by incomprehensible forces.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟291,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I miss it but there's some major risks involved and it's not exactly a pleasant and relaxing experience. It feels like your soul is being torn apart by incomprehensible forces.

The Queen of Blades must rise!

Ok well, maybe that's not such a good idea.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,106.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The Queen of Blades must rise!

Something like it seems prophesied in Revelation. A huge swarm of mutated locusts attacking the unrighteous (their description reminded me of the winged Zerglings in Starcraft 2). And the unrighteous begging for death but death would not come to them (infested Terrans! and they do beg for death!)

The "fissure" from which they came can either come from the ground or from space.

Remember the Zerg is attracted to 'Psi energy' or psychic energy. And think it is triggered by defense mechanism in me. Who knows, we may yet to see them for real. Fortunately, they won't attack everyone. Some will be spared.

Upvote 0