Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
prayer request concerning my employment.
I am on vacation right now, had to demand my vacation :confused:
my position is in the paper, and I do have an interview with another company on Monday, a company that actually has the needed information and equiptment to service and repair there car line.
please pray in agreement that I will hold a position of employment where the Lord would have me to be.

Upvote 0

Allen1901

King's Knight
Nov 1, 2008
The Road to Damascus, Virginia U.S.A.
✟73,745.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
please pray in agreement that I will hold a position of employment where the Lord would have me to be.

I stand in agreement with You Brother!

God shall supply all of Your needs, according to His riches in Glory!

God Bless You! :)

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Father, we lift Derek up to you in prayer, in the Name of Jesus, we ask that you would let him experience your peace, your love, your joy, in Jesus Name.

We take authority in the Name of Jesus over those spirits and command them in the Name of Jesus to be gone, and stay gone.

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Father, we lift Derek up to you in prayer, in the Name of Jesus, we ask that you would let him experience your peace, your love, your joy, in Jesus Name.

We take authority in the Name of Jesus over those spirits and command them in the Name of Jesus to be gone, and stay gone.

Lord, I stand in agreement with this. Amen.

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0
Jun 8, 2006
✟9,707.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I don't mean to start a debate here or to discourage anyone, but do prayers over the Internet/forum for someone who is sick really work?

Perhaps someone can give some strong scriptural argument to help those who are sick believe that it can really work over the Internet.

I need prayer too but I just don't have the faith to receive over the Net, yet I know God is not limited to just using hands and handkerchiefs.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I don't mean to start a debate here or to discourage anyone, but do prayers over the Internet/forum for someone who is sick really work?

Perhaps someone can give some strong scriptural argument to help those who are sick believe that it can really work over the Internet.

I need prayer too but I just don't have the faith to receive over the Net, yet I know God is not limited to just using hands and handkerchiefs.

I believe that the Lord has put it in my heart to give you this Scripture and to tell you that He is omnipresent which includes right here on the internet LOL! :D

Matthew 18:19-20 "And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them. Amen.

Let it be said that there are not only 2 agreeing here - there are many! God bless you! :)

Upvote 0
Jun 8, 2006
✟9,707.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I believe that the Lord has put it in my heart to give you this Scripture and to tell you that He is omnipresent which includes right here on the internet LOL! :D

Matthew 18:19-20 "And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them. Amen.

Let it be said that there are not only 2 agreeing here - there are many! God bless you! :)

Thanks Shepherd. :)

Please pray for my health. I'm a lot better today but have been suffering a certain condition for the past 3 years. It's also shaken my faith and made me question God a lot. Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Please pray for my health. I'm a lot better today but have been suffering a certain condition for the past 3 years. It's also shaken my faith and made me question God a lot. Thanks.

Hello - I will certainly pray for you. I hope I am allowed to - I'm only a newbie here. I apologise if I am breaking any rules. If I am not allowed to be doing this, please PM me and let me know, and I will do this over the PM system instead. Thanks...

Father, in Jesus name, I stand in agreement here with your precious child 'DiscipleWhomJesusLoves', and we pray together for complete restoration of his health now. We ask for him to receive your blessings in the area of health tonight, so that he can see that you are indeed Sovereign and merciful! We claim your promise in Hebrews 4:16 "Let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." We repent in Jesus name for any errors in our thinking or actions that have brought us into darkness apart from you Lord, and we thank you for giving us your precious Son Jesus, and for the sacrifice that He made for us at Calvary. For by His stripes we are healed! Amen.

God bless you, and I will pray for you tomorrow as well at my Bible Study with my prayer partner...

Psalm 103:1-5 KJV "Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagles." Amen.

Upvote 0
Jun 8, 2006
✟9,707.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hello - I will certainly pray for you. I hope I am allowed to - I'm only a newbie here. I apologise if I am breaking any rules. If I am not allowed to be doing this, please PM me and let me know, and I will do this over the PM system instead. Thanks...

Father, in Jesus name, I stand in agreement here with your precious child 'DiscipleWhomJesusLoves', and we pray together for complete restoration of his health now. We ask for him to receive your blessings in the area of health tonight, so that he can see that you are indeed Sovereign and merciful! We claim your promise in Hebrews 4:16 "Let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." We repent in Jesus name for any errors in our thinking or actions that have brought us into darkness apart from you Lord, and we thank you for giving us your precious Son Jesus, and for the sacrifice that He made for us at Calvary. For by His stripes we are healed! Amen.

God bless you, and I will pray for you tomorrow as well at my Bible Study with my prayer partner...

Psalm 103:1-5 KJV "Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagles." Amen.

Thanks so much. That was a lovely prayer. :)

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Thanks so much. That was a lovely prayer. :)

Last night, I saw a vision of someone leading you across a very busy street, in front of cars - the person had you by the arm - leading you to safety. (Of course I don't know what you look like but I 'knew' it was you.) I asked the Lord 'who is that leading him across the street', and the answer came, that is the Lord Jesus Christ! (He has a sense of humour!) :) Then I got these words for you - 'Trust, faith then action.' Hope this helps.

Psalm 23:1-3 "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." I am believing with you the Lord is leading you to safety. Amen.

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

been through the testing myself, it shall become a testimony. the condition is not causing you to question God, that is the enemy, wanting you to question God.
delt with an issue myself for 6 months, and of course the enemy, tried to put doubt in my head, example God doesn't love you, your sick. Just tell the enemy to shut up, and be gone in Jesus name. the word of God, says He loves me and I am healed, healing will come.

Father, we come to you in the Name of Jesus our Lord, your Son, We thank you for your healing, we thank you for your love, we thank you that you are our shield, and our buckler, we thank you for boldness, we thank you for your "gift of faith", fill our brother, precious Holy Spirit, with the gift of faith. in Jesus Name we ask
Matthew 7:11 How much more shall our Father in heaven give good things to those that ask, so Father we thank you in advance for all of those good things.

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

also wanted to let you know I have seen here on cf testimonies of healing, after prayer on cf.

Upvote 0