Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh; of course; there is a box for liking likes and other notifications; I just didn't look close enough; why doesn't anybody tell me these things! Oh; you just did;...never mind.:oops:

i still get alerts but had to turn off the notifications for likes ^_^

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But some slow days; it;s nice when someone comes by and likes your post; especially the kind I do in Deeper Fellowship; posting sermons; pictures with scripture; and songs that soothes the savaged soul; the kind people rarely add post to; but get a lot of views; and then out of the blue you get a like; you go and thank them and find out that what was posted really helped them to feel closer to God/Jesus; make it for another day; or/and believe in His salvation. Praise to the Lord.:amen:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i still get alerts but had to turn off the notifications for likes ^_^

With you number of likes; I don't blame you; but you deserve them; you are always up beat no mater how contankerous the other posters get to you; I have watchedsome of your conversations in the debating gallery and wonder how you do it; I get too; verbose.

Well chow time; so ciao! later gaters! :)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
With you number of likes; I don't blame you; but you deserve them; you are always up beat no mater how contankerous the other posters get to you; I have watchedsome of your conversations in the debating gallery and wonder how you do it; I get too; verbose.

Well chow time; so ciao! later gaters! :)

LOL! Thanks, it can be hard at times.....

afterwards i watch a comedy movie or sumthin'

^_^

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL! Thanks, it can be hard at times.....

afterwards i watch a comedy movie or sumthin'

^_^

I had to pretty much stop posting to the politics (till this morning; the primary season finally got to Oregon and so I posted a thread) them guys and gals there; live for debating and arguing; it's their life's blood. Well I have heard of politics being called "a blood sport"!
To unwind I watch movies on TCM; the old movie/people channel; but sometimes even that is too much.:eek:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think we derailed Sta Bat's thread; like a real train wreck:

SHORPY-06783u.preview.jpg

I like pictures of trains. From Shorpy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums