I thought that all people were welcome on this forum to be treated with respect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
cigar.jpg

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do I have to share the opinion of another person to get respect and to avoid getting reported?
In some cases, that would certainly seem to be the case. Apparently even making an observation which does not agree with someone -- an observation based on your OWN experience of the exact same thing mind you -- can be construed as inflammatory merely because you express disagreement and/or disapproval of the notion someone else has advanced.

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟33,596.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ah "respect", a common word not usually expressed in the context that it is defined as.

I put the word "respect" on the same level as "love".

But it's all about esteem or deferential regards felt or shown to another person.

I respect all who post on these forum, and we "put away childish things" (1 Cor. 13).

Be blessed in Jesus' Name.

Upvote 0

ImmersionX

Apr 1, 2008
✟1,065.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Take it for what this is worth, and use it for the Great Commission of our Lord.
Untruth seems to run rampant on this particular forum of CF, it's the nature of the beast so to speak.
Keep your stance strong, let the Holy Spirit be your guide...use the wisdom God gave you....and good luck. =)

Peace and God Bless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
E

enoch son

Do I have to share the opinion of another person to get respect and to avoid getting reported?

A simple yes or no will do, thanks. [Editorializing unnecessary]

Just a yes or a no.
I'll ben reported at less 70 times. What funny is thats it's when I qoute scriptures and they don't have a answer for it so they report me. Talking about respect. Thank God I don't have that. That would be a OK from the flesh. NAKED AND HANGING FROM A TREE OF SHAME KEN. :blush:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

charityagape

Blue Chicken Gives You Horns
May 6, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟24,930.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Respect Obama.

A simple yes or no will do, thanks. [Editorializing unnecessary]

Just a yes or a no.
Well respecting Obama would certainly fall under the catagory of the OP..........I mean you know respecting a person that you share absolutely NO opinions and have no agreement with.......

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.