Jasonkuto313

Dec 7, 2016
California
✟8,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So im 16 and i pray to God that he will help me get a girlfriend. Ive prayed and told him I would do so many things if he could get me one and it never happened. I would only benefit if I get a girlfriend I wouldn't touch as much I would be more mature i would be such a better human. I remember not masturbating for days and not listening to bad music for God and maybe he could give me something in return. No he didn't. This week has been good though Im not gonna touch at all this week and maybe one of my crushes could make a move or something...

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Are you 28 or 16...? No matter, I will still answer, but you must admit it is a bit confusing. If you are 28, then I would certainly be a very bad advisor.

Firstly, I must tell you how I hate that expression "to get a girlfriend". You don't "get" a girlfriend.
Seems to me that you are totally idealizing the fact to "have" a girlfriend, like it was the key to all the troubles of your life. To be honest, that is really a bad start. Girlfriend never meant "solution".
You have to understand that it could really be destructive for you to start a relationship if you are not already healthy and sure of yourself. It can take time, you have nothing to worry about. However, as long as you are not building your self, you would consider a girlfriend as a way to happiness and not as a person. You would turn that girl into a kind of object, I honestly don't know any girl that would be pleased of that.

A girlfriend is not a reward. Moreover I don't remember God affirming he is Santa Claus, distributing girlfriends to people who behaved well this year... You don't win love with great promises. These promises are for yourself, not for any kind of personal reward, not even for any girlfriend. Even if you stop masturbating, I highly doubt it will help you to get soon a girlfriend, it would be for yourself.
Anyway, welcome here! Nice to meet! :clap:

Upvote 0