I have this feeling I should obey this

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I decided is right not to take risk that only christ knows if person does not need to seek to do good works and christ being just would not judge those who thought they need to that anyway one should have wanted to do good works if one did not believe needed works yet did would be saved that it is wrong for any to choose to ignore those who specially need one help and seek your help who are in need. And judgement should be left to God if such works are not necessary.

One only needs to seek to do work and it should be done while you can as you can die when you did not do at that time without any opportunity to call to christ in repentance to seek if possible but should be done as you may die when not seeking but only need to seek to do what is possible and if not just to call on christ.But it may not be required to help one of all who are hungry naked sick prison stranger but that it is reflection of your faith that you will help only those of such you know who specially need your help only if you can but I dont know so one should seek to help all one did not help if one can or work towards being able to do what is all that is required which is to visit to help provide support to look after anyone can.I decided also not to support divisions that others should be encouraged to support one another and not to cause distractions.

I thought James epistle when it says you see then that a man is justified by works and not faith only that it could mean such works only deliver you from trial to be preserved to not be punished but to be saved on death since paul epistle to the romans says clearly if abraham was justified by works he has something to boast about and to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly his faith is recknoned for righteousness so there must be another meaning but I suppose it may mean if person can not work but I dont know that judgement should be left to God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
The truth is narrow that one is called to only follow jesus. One should only follow bible which teaches we are not saved by any works meaning a day or ceremony and ritual not needing baptism for there is only one mediator christ and we are to follow only Him that it says if any add to His word He will remove his part from the holy city.

Church added things such as prayers of departed saints which is only the effort of living saints that is right for it is on account of obedience that God hears which is struggle against flesh which the departed saints do not have and besides it is sufficient to go to God already that you cant request of saints. If they are saints they will all be praying for everyone already and having spiritual guides when bible says call only Him teacher.St John says the anointing you have teaches you all things that you are all brethren that pastors were not more qualified to advise because of a position all are qualified just have experience if walking with God more and must not teach contradiction to word of God.

I think only safe way is for people to be born again to receive christ as Lord and saviour to personally ask to be born again and have His Holy Spirit so that He regenerates one and then you follow Him fully to preach and live for Him to do works to needy to preach so you are ready when He comes to be raptured. I believe it is time for all christians to be united since it is right according to scripture to be safe and pray if christ shows all christians can be saved that you lose nothing to leave judgement of other christians to christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it is not wrong to go to any churches but should not accept its doctrines Jesus said can hear those who speak from the law to do what is right but did not mean to accept wrong and since they do believe in jesus can visit them to seek to help their conversion for they do intend to work for christ though in error is not in support of their doctrine that they should repent of that but can benefit from what they know as one should do too. God judges the priest heart that even if they perform baptisms and other ordinances as communion he knows if they dont accept it that it is just to please people. But they must confess the truth and people have no other option to accept baptism from them to accept it if all do which is right. They may seek others now who believe as church which church even says for their own sake that baptism even by priest in error is valid but is wrong better to leave them with no option..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I decided it is wrong to support divisions that should trust christ. I just was worried as one posts that you need to follow what he believes to be born again to reject church beliefs but I see such is unjust that I should not seem to stumble others though i dont think is right to stumble others for they can follow and trust only in christ and leave judgement of other christians to christ that I should be serious to support showing care for others following church as is important to support love that they do not be distracted to be less zealous to do good to others for I see is wrong to judge someone to make them afraid incase they die while seeking to get their child baptised which they may want to do just so he is not confused in life later.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I decided I would seek to follow the catholic church just to see if it will help me if holy spirit teaches me the truth even if they dont to see if it makes a difference that I accept whatever they teach just to see if it proves the truth but i dont know maybe just a desire to join church is enough even if cant join rcia class. I will accept to try to be chrismated to accept their beliefs about remarriage being sin even for innocent person after sin but if after joining church if it does not prove will not accept it. I also dont believe in the merit of asking saints to pray for you if they are in heaven good like angels will pray for you already that the first church fathers supposedly in contact with those with the apostles did not teach that as far as I am aware. Pope is not teacher in the sense of allowed to go against scripture but is given keys they can say to make decisions for governance of church for management of how each under him will be managed to help all in church.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I am curious about the catholic church as once I was in primary school and I saw picture of the second coming in a picture bible that I saw alone in a box that was so wonderful which also showed that others were not saved that their corpses were corrupted by hell judgement and become curious to want to test them but it may be christ only wanted to give me knowlege of scripture to want me to prepare to be with Him in second coming as also my dreams God seemed wanted to encourage me in my beliefs not to support divisions but maybe a few other dreams just seemed from my fears not to feel angel or presence of jesus but just to reveal my insecurity.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
Church is just not biblical and there are others who try to make salvation difficult to take away from the truly righteous hope of John 3:16 that He died for us. We see sodom was destroyed because it did not look after the needy that such deeds are important to preserve life that nations need to to be preserved for others but there is still hope if they had repented to turn to God but they were wicked and determined not to.

The bible says there is not one that doeth good that this is the gospel that it is free gift. A person can trust only in christ and still do good works that he may be saved on death but not put trust in it. I see the church can choose not even to respond to those who are seeking its help when they desperately need help as I have tried to reach out and been ignored and have to try with others as does not give assurance that person has not tried enough. So I believe all should receive christ as Lord and saviour to ensure to be saved but not put trust in it and still do good to be saved on death but not ask God to do for salvation and pray to see if God accepts other christians even if they dont believe that.

It is better not to send children to be baptised anyway they are small and with faith you know they do not need it. It is right to trust God mercy that such is not needed. God wont hold them accountable when they are older if they think baptism is important when they have never heard gospel but otherwise knowing church may delay others baptism that others may not know if they tried enough for it to give assurance to all who die they should trust in christ only.

Or rather I think now it may be better for one to get baptised so they dont wonder as I know church teaches it does not matter the beliefs of priest who baptises so he does not have to hold to it that the church may have been forced that God made it seem desirable for them to teach that otherwise they would not function knowing it is impossible because some could have done to deceive people not to hold the church beliefs.

I dont believe actually it is right in the parable of virgins below that they were qualified because of their works for their diligence to serve but their watching to accept gospel and their repentance to watch and turning away from all sin. The meaning we are not sure we have enough for us and you is a person can not be saved on account of another righteousness and they can not relax and join in any sin to make them shine also that they would do wrong to approve of them so they have to preach the truth.

The parable of the talents is that if you heard gospel you must confess christ before a man atleast incase you have no opportunity to call to christ which is sufficient because God judged by the heart the intention to do to deposit with bankers is meant receiving what they say is true so others may follow you and receive a profit.

2C092B6E-6EB3-46CD-916C-D212531721D7.jpeg

AF85D897-FBB5-432B-8A1A-80F58097944C.jpeg

5E1B5B5F-1DC0-464B-800C-0AAB3FD363DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I believe my last decision is scriptural as it says none doeth good and paul uses that to say we are justified freely and that one must accept that and I dont see it as contradiction to other parts of word of God that I see other parts which may seem to say otherwise are misunderstood that such works mentioned is just to fully be saved now for many others have been saved by not doing many works that they cant such as those killed.Thankyou though if you mean to support me and I am not sure if you agree with my position or not but seems a gentle reminder from you to accept what I believe but search for truth trusting christ to make it clear if not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I think actually it is right to trust Christ justice to accept those who think they must seek to do works as they dont know for sure that God would not judge if He did not reveal it for sure to leave judgement to Him if not required. But christians should now be all united to accept only christ to be safe that there is no harm to accept and leave judgement of others to christ as it may be duty to help all that need christ and must not be lukewarm to ensure to be saved and to be raptured if there is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I believe the meaning of this verse below is that no one can go to heaven if he thinks he does not need to be without sin in keeping all the old testament law which there was so many no one could or if some did they still had sin that the Jews during time of prophets knew the saviour will atone for their sin that if he thinks his sin will be ignored without acknowledging his sin and need for God atonement to be saviour he can not be saved.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.Romans 3:20

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I believe rather it is not right to support church divisions that I was just afraid as others said is wrong but I should not cause offenses because seeming others not care for others to distract people from being less zealous to serve others. That we should all be seeking to serve God. Everyone who is following christ to preach and serve christ is accepted but those who follow church will be less effective in reaching all. But we should be united to help each other and to be more zealous to do so. Now that I have better understanding I am more confident we do not need to be divided but it pleases christ when we are united. If others are worried they dont have to accept church but I trust christ it does not matter.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I decided to follow below as most christians complain we are not spiritual enough and may not know christ personally to give assurance about the way and to be accepted and where to go but I might know christ personally in sacraments.

I decided I would follow the orthodox church incase it knows better to lead me to Jesus that it shows and provides help with Jesus guidance to follow Him. I will accept the church beliefs if perhaps Holy Spirit can instruct me what is the truth if person who can travel needs to travel to see priest otherwise anyone can baptise but those who can travel are only saved if one continued to seek to travel that at moment he died he was found truly turning to want to make effort to travel even if he died before reaching priest or if it is sufficient he is still just pursuing that even if he was lazy for little but but intends to still.

I am just doing incase because it might seem to be but maybe I learn from God as I follow Him He reveals secrets maybe showing me later some church father writings or learn from church them finding and showing early church father writings that such do not need to travel to see priest that accepting faith is enough. And it might be accepting the faith is enough. Or maybe the solution is just to spend time with God that He will give assurance and show one does not need church but I will see. But some things now about the church are wrong but in early church may not have been taught if they think a person because of his position being a priest knows more and is needed to guide and not just a helper if he has more experience walking with God longer.

I will still go to other churches to benefit from what is good and bible only churches if they can prove to me the truth if they repent of as far as I believe false beliefs if they know jesus and can show me if they sought Him enough and strengthen my relationship with Jesus and yet will say I follow orthodox church that I believe is safest that others should.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I decided instead I would follow the catholic church as I trust God if one does not know He accepts those who do. Though I know they can delay my baptism and chrismation I would seek to be catechumen with goal to be baptised that even if at night and dont see a priest maybe I am accepted. I dont know I will hope to learn as I join the church that I will accept their beliefs as true to allow them or christ to guide me to show what is required for such people their solution which I dont know now but they may know even if the answer is hard that they must need to seek to keep seeking to meet with priest at night to be taught as though in a class or as I said before if they die when they turned to really seek priest or if they were really seeking even if was lazy but still seeking but seek to learn from church according to church fathers though it may be enough according to church teaching sufficient to just accept the faith.

I am seeking to explore catholic church that I can explore orthodox later people will know truth if following orthodox church if they now feel christ giving them assurance through guiding them to show what He requires practically that if not can follow catholic church but may be He just comes to show Himself to all who spend time with Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I decided not to waste my time with catholic church since I am more persuaded of orthodox beliefs anyway and I felt christ in it so should follow and incase church is true I should not mislead as is wrong for them if they are not fully convinced to follow catholic church if orthodox church is closer to bible. Besides if catholic church was true pope role would never to be to take away from equal authority of partnership of other apostles so that orthodox are not part of the church unless they are baptised or chrismated in catholic church or are catechumen that only that he would be responsible to teach the truth to unite them that the people all who are honest know the truth by themselves to remove the effect of error though they do not always. He is not teacher in that only he knows but he can know and is his job but church knows he can err.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I realise now I should not follow catholic or orthodox church as they are not biblical for they are unjust that even if you travel to see them they can delay baptism or to enroll them as catechumen when not know one is in emergency but one may be and their beliefs are unbiblical but I will not support divisions but I should not follow but teach only christ as people need Him I will just go to churches to help in teaching one more how one can be fruitful in service and to help prove that I am following christ or that others are that it does not know better.

Hopefully others will learn not to judge people as not spiritual enough without knowing ever when it is enough. I will just seek God to know more better if I can have assurance if can know if one is following Him enough to know how much is required to do good works to all who are hungry naked sick in prison or stranger but in mean time teach one should try to do to each daily to one of each or more if you see another in need open to your help and if not the next day to those you havent but I know that is very inconvenient that I dont know if I will do but I want to try to do and teach incase from not knowing better if it is necessary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I believe rather it is not right to trust in doing many works matthew 25 was just about God using different people to reach others in different times to open their heart to christ but anyone who received christ is saved. But after you are saved you are created to do good works for the sake of the gospel that can be any work towards Jesus that as christian you would do often to help the needy you can now just who seek your help and you know who are in need to work for some according to gospel but not need to work to earn as though you must do to all types of needy all the time to earn though is good to help all types and is required to help all who you know specially need your help but not to need to work to do to one of each the hungry naked sick in prison and stranger for is not the work you do but that as christian you do some work for the sake of gospel to behave as christian that you work in some way for all the needy for the sake of the gospel.

So I believe all should receive christ as Lord and saviour and pray if christ shows all christians can be saved.

m.youtube.com/watch?si=lbEoj4y1haPaqixh&v=tYeAnfURQ3w&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
Or billy graham was not saying you dont have to seek to do all works if you can just your trust in christ is enough if you cant but after salvation he says you have to prove you are christian by your works though he may mean not to be saved but it is fitting but that is wrong one needs to do works so it seems that does not mean you can neglect any type of person in need just to help only one type but it is safe one should seek to help each who is hungry naked sick in prison and stranger that since there are some in need one should seek to help all who you know are in need that you cant neglect any type of needy that you help as to help one proves one is christian if you know in need only but not to think you need to earn that you need to keep working to help all only that you are reasonable that atleast you do help some of each of the needy all that you know now who it is clear need your help that it looks like no one is going to help enough as much as you can afford to behave as christian and I dont see such belief as right to make divisions even if one thinks one must do more works even though he believes so and I dont think it is just anyway to support divisions but we should be united to not distract others from lack of care not to be zealous to do good works to each other.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
The truth is according to scripture we are not saved by earning but that does not mean there should be divisions. The gospel is good news that we are not saved by earning to think need to do to all lest any one boast so one should preach it but even if person believes he must because God is just and does not know I believe God will accept though it is not needed but it does not mean person does not need to do any type of works for gospel just that we are free now from fear of death because of feeling we must earn that one always must do all works one only needs to do any type of works for the sake of the gospel so that it is within reach that you can help alot of those who are needy who you know about for sake of gospel but dont need to help all types of needy because you are not saved by trying to earn that you have to be worthy by works but as christian you must work to help spread gospel in some way which is got by choosing to do some works to some needy not to neglect those needy as shows faith in action as they can spread gospel and must help all types of needy though who specially need your help that it is your responsibility more than others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it is not safe that judgement should be left to God that every christian has duty to preach the gospel to everyone they know who needs which church does not do that makes it hard for those who are old to ensure they do as priests can delay that can not be lukewarm so christians should be united that even if they cant preach it is not required only if cant but to deposit money with bankers to say what they preach is true so christians should be united not to be lukewarm and leave judgement of other christians to christ.

Upvote 0