I had a vision

karen05037

Jan 10, 2012
✟15,230.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am a catholic,I started to read the holy bible. I then had a vision, after the vision I become hyper sensitive to evil I could recognise sin whereas before I was blind to it?
I could hear sin coming out of people’s mouths.
After the vision, is this normal, I can hear what’s in a person heart? The words they speak thoses words are telling me what is in that person heart. is this normal?

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
well.... I would say it is not "normal"
but it is possible
St. Padre Pio could "read a persons soul" and could see if the person was in a good relationship with Jesus
it is not common, but it is possible for in God all things are possible

talk to a good priest or monk or some kind of spiritual advisor
it is hard to tell if visions are from God or a trick of the evil one
remember, the Bible says that the devil will go about disguised as an angel of light!

find a good monk or priest who is well versed in spiritual warfare against the devil and ask for him to help you
God bless you

Upvote 0

KatyDanes

Jan 12, 2007
✟15,147.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Dear Karen.
Dont worry.
When the Holy Spirit really gets active in our lives, then we start to hear and see. Many many Christians of all traditions experience this.. When they really meet Jesus and they start looking at him in prayer, then they get very sensitive to sin which they didnt realize as such before.. for instance bad language, immodesty, sexual sin on TV, drunkeness, division, lying and many other sins.. you just cant stand it and you recognize it and feel repulsed.
It happend to me too when I had my conversion experience.
I believe that because we come into close conscious contact with Jesus, who is HOLY and Worthy, and who is the real authentic LOVE, we have our sentitivity hightened very much.. our heart gets soft, but also sensitive to what the souces are of different things. Thus people who meet Jesus cannot live in sin and be confortable with it.. its just not really possible.
Maybe you have an extra gift from the Spirit, if you can really sense whats going on in peoples hearts. You can really help people with this gift.

Blessings

Upvote 0

chrismarklee

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
✟15,137.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There has to be. John Paul 2 visited him on the 60s for a prayer request for a family member. He also rose people from the dead by the holy spirit. Talk about being pentecostal or charismatic. The gifts of the holy spirit are real but a lot of abuses. Mother Angelica was charismatic

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums