• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I experience paranormal things

Status
Not open for further replies.

D18AGON

Jan 11, 2006
✟7,624.00
Faith
Christian
yeah I think 2 ghosts (disembodied spirits) live in me most of the time, one male and one female. They have been hell on me since year 2000, I'm on Solian, Epilim and seroquel for skizophrenic phychosis and the meds help out alot. I'm also working out what things make them over active and agressive towards me like creatine and dope for instance don't help at all.

Upvote 0

cloudedmind

Jan 12, 2006
✟7,614.00
Faith
Protestant
Depending on where you live (I'm in the UK, so going by this route), you should discuss this with your GP and s/he will refer you to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist will discuss with you your symptoms and what will happen from there.

You don't appear to have any other symptoms that go with Schizophrenia, so you probably aren't. But discussing this with a doctor would be a good start as I am not a doctor. However, your symptoms could just be down to stress. Are you particually stressed at the moment? School? Work? Family troubles? This could be the cause.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
R

RenewingMyMind

D18AGON said:
yeah I think 2 ghosts (disembodied spirits) live in me most of the time, one male and one female. They have been hell on me since year 2000, I'm on Solian, Epilim and seroquel for skizophrenic phychosis and the meds help out alot. I'm also working out what things make them over active and agressive towards me like creatine and dope for instance don't help at all.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Have you ever dabbled in the occult?

What kind of things do you associate with that aren't Holy?

I grew up Schizophrenic and it runs in my moms side of the family. Mine was inherited and it is demonic. For some it is a generational curse and for some it grows after dabbling with the occult or constant rejection if life.

You can pm me privately if you want a private discussion?

peace. :)

Upvote 0

BohemianChris

Mar 21, 2005
Deep Space
✟7,937.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi. I have schizophrenia, paranoid type. From what you've described you do _not_ have schizophrenia. Sounds like you have Psychosis NOS.

I recommend you seeing your general doctor, telling him EVERYTHING, do not exaggerate.

He'll recommend you seeing a psychiatrist. See him, and follow up with your appointments. It's very important you take the medicine that is prescribed, which will be an antipsychotic. I would recommend Abilify, it's weight neutral, low risk of sexual side-effects, very little drowsiness, if any, etc. www.abilify.com will tell you more.

I take it as one of my three antipsychotics, and it works very well (for me, it only works with the negative symptoms of my schizophrenia). Though, most people diagnosed with schizophrenia do very well on it, and can use it as a monotherapy drug.

Let me know how things are going, and feel free to PM me at any time.

With best wishes,
Chris

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
paranormal Beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation: such paranormal phenomena as telepathy; a medium's paranormal powers. :eek:
Schizophrenia is not deamonic. :liturgy: i think you need a new deffinition too; paranormal isn't right.

have you asked your doc to exsplaine it to you? my doctor says it's memories, reality and imagination all mixed up and reflecting around inside my brain. so i hear and see things distorted.

it all has drawn me close to God in my walk. i know what's real and what isn't from help of bible (to know truth) and growth. speech and thinking issues i don't control well. but i can help myself in lots of ways.
meds are great too. :D but meds without the spiritual growth didn't benifet me at all.

everything will be ok Milly :hug: ... you aren't a freak either.
icon12.gif

Upvote 0
S

Seaioth

there are no such thing as ghosts ( in the sense of human souls that are stuck on this mortal plain)... Either its schizophrenia or you are encountering evil spirits. There spirits are not the deceased souls of humans, but evil spirits. That is demons assuming their form.

There is no point in being drugged up when the problem is not a mental one but a spiritual one, unless this is preventing you from doing harm to yourself and others.
nevertheless if you are in Christ Jesus, no spirit can ever overtake you and you should rejoice in that.
But you did say that you think you have schizo therefore you claim it is a mental disoder and not a spiritual encounter...

Pray for divine aid regardless of what it may be, through the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.