Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,079,496.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies designed to work on a computer network. I would imagine a time when the dollar will fail and transactions will be made digitally through some universal cryptocurrency. There is a problem, though, of keeping those bit coins safe from identity fraud and identifying such transactions as from those of the actual user…

https://www.pymnts.com/cryptocurrency/2022/pymnts-intelligence-keeping-cryptocurrency-payments-safe-from-identity-fraud/

I would imagine a swipable tattoo enabling one to travel without a billfold. I would imagine this to be identification such as you have on a passport to positively identify such a transaction as non mistakenly from that user…

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. - Revelation 13:16-17

As for me my excuse for not receiving such a mark will be simply that I don’t do tattoos. But… Will this be a tattoo? What other ways are there that will be available to keep such transactions safe from thieves or from fraudsters?

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟972,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What other ways are there that will be available to keep such transactions safe from thieves or from fraudsters?
Even with a tattoo, such could lop off body parts...

• Informative
Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0

jesuslover811

Dec 3, 2021
Nowhere
✟6,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All of these issues stem from coinbase crypto is secure along as you have your own wallet. Nobody ever said it was a good idea to let other people hold your money for you.

The government hates coins like XMR because they cannot control them and tax them. It is true freedom money and are trying to do anything to ban it.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well whats written is those whos names are written in the lambs book from the foundation of the world will not worship the beast. So everyone has to worship the beast or you die. No one gets to the mark unless they first worship the beast. Just worshiping the beast you can not will not enter heaven. Again no believers ever have to worry.. our names have been written in the lambs book.. praise GOD glory to JESUS

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟378,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have no use for tattoos. What will it look like in 40 years?

2012fe8ca6f9f3479fa269aa112850c1.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0