• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I Confessed my SIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynneClomina

Jan 31, 2004
Canada
Visit site
✟17,768.00
Faith
Calvinist
hi focusfella...

ya seem irked, you said "no assistance offered". unfortunately, this board is heavily moderated so that posts don't go through right away as they have to be ok'd first, and sometimes that has taken a day or even two. but i'ts a really good thing, though, becuase then flamers cant get in here and bash everyone out before mods can get a handle on it. i'm sorry you didnt get a response as fast as you hoped for. :hug: since i could only see the first line of your original post in the little pop-up when i hovered over the thread, i want to say it's awesome that you were able to confess what needed to be confessed, and i hope that you will post again. :hug:

lynne

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.