✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wrath Poured Out

Some people think just because God teaches us to be kind to one another that He will never judge us. The Bible is full of references to His kindness, but equally full of references to His judgments on those who refuse His word.

It is my opinion that God is about to pour out a judgment on Australia, and many other Western Nations. The judgment is a Nuclear strike. Why do I say this? Australia is full of rebellion against His word.

1Co 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither people having sex unmarried, nor idol worshipers, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

But why do I say God is about to judge us? Putin is threatening it. But it is more than that. It was foretold beforehand in 1968. A Christian woman received a revelation from God, that the first world war involving the superpowers, after a time of peace between them, would end in a judgment of a Nuclear strike, against nations specifically mentioned, like Australia. But why listen to some old woman? Well she predicted many future events, that were not taking place in her day.

• She predicted that TV stations would show sex scenes, and violence on TV, much of which would be copied by society, which was not happening at the time.
  • She predicted that there would be immigration into Europe on a scale unlike her day, and that it would become despised.
  • She predicted the church would teach a watered down gospel focused on prosperity, and being something, rather than on repentance from sin. That entertainment would flood the church, rather than prayer.
  • She predicted that the church would pet, sexual sin, and homosexuality, accepting it when God does not.
  • She predicted there would be a time of long peace between the Super Powers, then a World War would break out. And that it would be ended in the following way:

All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.

So what should our response be? One of repentance toward God. Fearing Him more than we desire our sins.

Heb 10:26-31 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord. And again, "THE LORD WILL JUDGE HIS PEOPLE." It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Below is the prophecy from the woman in full, translated to English.

An old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services) where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought it to be so unintelligible that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 30 years later, he understands he has to share the vision with others.

The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw:

"I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land. I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced.

She mentioned four waves:

1. "First before Jesus comes and before the Third World War breaks out there will be a ‘détente’ like we have never had before. There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the west, and there will be a long peace. (Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest. E. Minos) In this period of peace there will be disarmament in many countries, also in Norway and we are not prepared when it (the war) comes. The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated - and from an unexpected place.

2. "A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity.

"The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead of the preaching we have been used to for generations -like, to take your cross up and follow Jesus, - entertainment, art and culture will invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for repentance and revival. This will increase markedly just before the return of Jesus.

3. "There will be a moral disintegration that old Norway has never experienced the likes of. People will live together like married without being married. (I do not believe the concept ‘co-habitor’? existed in 1968 - E. Minos.) Much uncleanness before marriage, and much infidelity in marriage will become the natural (the common), and it will be justified from every angle. It will even enter Christian circles and we pet it - even sin against nature. Just before Jesus return there will be TV- programs like we have never experienced. (TV had just arrived in Norway in 1968. E. Minos)

"TV will be filled with such horrible violence that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and it will be unsafe in our streets. People will copy what they see. There will not be only one ‘station’ on TV, it will be filled with ‘stations.’ (She did not know the word ‘channel’ which we use today. Therefore she called them stations. E. Minos.) TV will be just like the radio where we have many ‘stations,’ and it will be filled with violence. People will use it for entertainment. We will see terrible scenes of murder and destruction one of the other, and this will spread in society. Sex scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things that takes place in a marriage." (I protested and said, we have a paragraph that forbids this kind of thing. E. Minos.) There the old woman said: "It will happen, and you will see it. All we have had before will be broken down, and the most indecent things will pass before our eyes."

4. "People from poor countries will stream to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. E. Minos.) They will also come to Scandinavia - and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached (I protested at the issue of immigration. I did not understand it at the time. E. Minos.)

The tears streamed from the old woman’s eyes down her cheeks. "I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war." (She saw it in the vision.)

"All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.

"I am so glad that I will not see it, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and tell this. I have received it from God, and nothing of it goes against what the Bible tells.

"The one who has his sin forgiven and has Jesus as Savior and Lord, is safe."

harry rotter

Sep 27, 2022
Parnu
✟1,995.00
Country
Estonia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Some people think just because God teaches us to be kind to one another that He will never judge us. The Bible is full of references to His kindness, but equally full of references to His judgments on those who refuse His word.

It is my opinion that God is about to pour out a judgment on Australia, and many other Western Nations. The judgment is a Nuclear strike. Why do I say this? Australia is full of rebellion against His word.
God has definite personality, that is why. God is not a machine, not a robot, not an AI. God has feelings, because God is Love. The Miss Love can punish own child, if latter is doing bad things. I had a dream yesterday about the Apocalypse.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟740,257.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Found the original read by Minos.

I had studied in Oxford

I had been in Oxford at the university for five years, In total i was in Oxford for seven years

Two years studying language and five years at the university

When i got back from my studying in Oxford

I got a calling in Norway that i had never got before

I got a calling from the Norwegian church

And i arrived to a church in a place called Valdres

A value that is incredibly beautiful

I held Mass there

I kept to the scriptures

And it was no prophetic message

But when the preaching was done and the meting was over

I was standing with the elder of the church of a near village

My wife was allso there

Then an old lady approached

She said she was 90 years old

"Do you wannt to write this down" she said "Cause i have had a vision"

"When Jesus returns"

"And when the third world war breaks out"

So i wrote this vision down

She said "When God reminds you of this"

"Then you shall read this on your meetings"

But when i returned to Oslo

And had read trough the vision

I said to myself, this is to radical, its to extrem

I could never read this on an open meeting

So i put it away in a drawer

This was in 1964

And it stayed there

But then in 1993

I was cleaning out this drawer

And the vision fell out

I looked at it, and much had come to pass

Much had been fulfilled

I said to myself, i will find courage

And read this on a meeting when i speak of Jesus return

And this i have done, and it has attracted allot of attention

After this it has been published in several newspapers

Now i will tell you what she said

"It was like a map was rolled out in front of me"

"I saw it with my natural eyes"

Cause i asked here if she saw it within herself, "no" she said

"I saw it with my natural eyes"

"It was like a map and i saw it with my natural eyes"

"On the map was all of the continents"

"I noticed Europe, Scandinavia and Norway"

"What i was allowed to see was things that should take place before the return of Jesus. And the breakout of the third world war"

The vision is split in four parts, this is the first part.

"Before Jesus returns, And before the third world war breaks out. There will be a calm period"

This was in the time of the cold war

She continued "There will be a long period of peace between the great powers of the world"

"People will make long term plans"

"In our country there will be disarmament"

"And we will once again be unprepared, just as we where in the 9th of april 1940"

"When Hitler and Germany occupied Norway"

"The third world war starts in a way that no one expected. And from a totally unexpected direction"

The second part

"There will be a falling away"

"That does not have any comparison"

"From true and real Christianity"

"Among the believers many will be lukewarm"

"They will no longer be open to examine their believes"

"People will not want to hear about sin and grace, The gospel, repentance"

"A new kind of preaching will take over the pulpit"

"It will be about searching for happiness, success and material gains"

"A kind of prosperity gospel"

"The churches will start to become empty"

"The same with the prayer houses"

"The believers will no longer want to follow Jesus on the narrow path"

"Entertainment, Art and cultural happenings"

"Will take more and more of what before was revival preaching, repentance and need"

This was the second part, Third part

"There will be a moral falling away, such as we have never witnessed before"

"People will be living like married without being married"

At this time there was no concept of this kind of living arrangements, so the old lady expressed herself like this.

"There will be great sin and uncleanness before the marriage "

"And there will be much adultery in the marriages, even in the christian ones"

"Unnatural sins will also start to spread"

"And this sins will even be accepted in Christian followings"

"Television will play a great part"

"There will be many TV stations" in this time they didn't say channels

"The television will be filled with violence, and the violence will become entertainment"

"This violence that people see on the television will come to form the city's and villages "

"They will also show intimate love scenes"

"The most intimate that belongs to the marriage will be shown openly on the television"

When she said this i objected and told her this is not lawful in Norway

Norway has a law against this kind of thing. And when i said this she raised her voice and shouted

"When this time comes people will no longer follow this law, no one will then care about these things"

Part four

"People from poor country's will pour into the rich country's "

"They will come to Europe, Scandinavia and Norway, there will be many that comes"

"And the people will start to dislike them and threat them harshly" When she said this she started crying.

"They will threat them more and more like the Jews before the second world war"

"When this happens, then the measure of our sins is full" and the war will break out"

"At first it will be a little conflict, an insignificant dispute but it will not end instead it magnifies and spread"

"Finally it escalates into a big war, at the end of this war there is terrible weapons used, among other atomic weapons

"The air, water and earth is poisoned and ruined "

"People from the industrialized country's in America, Europa, Australia, Japan and others will have to flee, they can not stay there"

"They will flee to the poor country's that have escaped the worst, but there the people will not be very happy to receive us"

"In the same way that we where not willing to receive them"

This was the prophecy

I think that some of it has come true , I don't know what you think but i think so.

Upvote 0

Yaaten

Sep 14, 2022
Victoria
✟18,616.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Anyone can make "predictions" like this. I predict the following:
1. Within the next five years, the United States will once again become entangled in a war over resources. They will further destabilise the Middle East, and continue to offer their unconditional support to their imperial enclave Israel.
2. The North Koreans will launch bigger and better rockets into the seas surrounding South Korea and Japan.
3. The war in Ukraine will end in early 2023 with a humiliating defeat for Vlad Putin, which will drive him to the brink of considering unconventional means in order to save face (and his job).
4. There will be yet another strain of the Chinese coronavirus, and we'll all be told that "this one is a real threat, so you better get vaxxed. Or else!"
5. Twitter will go bankrupt in 2023, and Disney will follow shortly thereafter because more and more people will continue to reject the rubbish they churn out these days.
6. DeSantis will become the U.S. president in 2024. Trump's political career is over.
7. In 2024 the Chinese will invade Taiwan. It will be a disastrous and costly failure for them, and the central government will collapse shortly thereafter because of that.
8. Elon Musk will once again make an empty promise about how he can deliver some revolutionary new service or gadget that will "transform the way we live our lives forever". He'll also continue to harp on about the apparent "dangers of AI".
9. Western culture and values will continue to deteriorate and become evermore debased and degenerate. The mentally ill will continue to set the agenda, and what is right will continue to be considered wrong and vice versa.
10. Believers in that which is correct, right and objectively true will continue to be persecuted in the West by those who cannot tolerate having their echo-chamber safe-space bubbles punctured by those who question the prevailing paradigm.
11. Global-warming alarmists will continue to make predictions that fail to materialise, just like they always have since this whole nonsensical, irrational fear campaign began.
Anyway, this was fun. We'll see how many I get right. Through sheer blind chance, it wouldn't surprise me if at least a couple of these came true.

Upvote 0