Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I apologize (intellectually) for playing games with you all.
By_the_book told me this in one of the previous forums
But I’ve never had that still small voice of the Spirit speak to me to draw me to salvation though.
Is it too late?
2BF7CEE9-CD12-4660-890D-91480F500DB5.jpeg

By_the_Book

Life lived by the Bible is life worth living.
Jul 25, 2022
St. Augustine
Visit site
✟38,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I apologize (intellectually) for playing games with you all.
By_the_book told me this in one of the previous forums
But I’ve never had that still small voice of the spirit speak to me to draw me to salvation though.
Is it too late?
View attachment 332415
It is very difficult for any individual to be a truly authentic person, honest about who they are, and sincere in all their dealings but it is truly worth the effort and risk to be that type of person. Being that type of person provides a freedom that can only be understood when it is experienced.

Your apology is certainly accepted by me.

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It is very difficult for any individual to be a truly authentic person, honest about who they are, and sincere in all their dealings but it is truly worth the effort and risk to be that type of person. Being that type of person provides a freedom that can only be understood when it is experienced.

Your apology is certainly accepted by me.
Thank you(intellectually) for accepting my apology. I just now realize how important having guilt is but it’s not the same as Godly sorrow for sin. I don’t have either.

Upvote 0

shadowhunter

+collaboratively study, ~ debate, -fight.
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2008
✟60,940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The difference between a scoffer (game player) and a student is not the questions that they ask. The student will put in the effort to understand. The scoffer merely parrots others scoffers.

In scripture, a thief does not cease being a thief by not stealing. If he is not stealing he is merely a thief between thefts.
He becomes not-a-thief by returning what was stolen, getting a job and providing for the poor to show that his heart of covetousness has been changed.

The scoffer who wishes to become a student should return to his scoffing and search out the answers for himself, perhaps with help.

Tackle this one, perhaps... There is no proof for God.
One place to start is Ge 2:21 with a concordance.
Replace the translated words with alternate meanings from the concordance until it speaks of Christ.
Most of it is obvious. There is one riddle requiring correlation with other scripture.

PM me if you take up the challenge and need help.

Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

Bob8102

Nov 9, 2019
Miami
✟39,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Seeker, I am suggesting that there is one particular preacher whose sermons are extremely worth listening to. Especially if you listen to his preaching on Romans, you might find he relates to your struggles. I find his sermons very compelling and promise-laden. His name is Bobby Hargraves and his church is Calvary Chapel of Hudson Valley (NY). The church's website is www.ccohv.org. Click on "media" to find many of his sermons.

Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟358,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Conscience, guilt, holy spirit. Good subjects to ponder. Are they the same?

I've never thought of the spirit drawing us to salvation. Often wondered if the holy spirit and conscience are the same.
If you know right from wrong and you do a wrong, you feel no emotion either way. So do you think we are taught guilt or are born with it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums