United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not at all.
Do you really believe Joe is his own man and no one is pulling his strings? The man can’t even get it right when it is written down for him. Someone or some group of people are behind this play we are witnessing. My belief is Obama is having that 3rd term he joked about.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟916,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you really believe Joe is his own man and no one is pulling his strings? The man can’t even get it right when it is written down for him. Someone or some group of people are behind this play we are witnessing. My belief is Obama is having that 3rd term he joked about.
Obama is enjoying his retirement. Biden is not very effective. I wouldn’t vote for Biden again but for Trump being the threat to our country that he is.

• Agree
Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟110,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Obama is enjoying his retirement. Biden is not very effective. I wouldn’t vote for Biden again but for Trump being the threat to our country that he is.
Trump is no threat. Frankly I am puzzled at the anti Trump vitriol by many on the forum. I guess it shows the effectiveness of liberal propaganda. Of the two men currently our choices Trump is the only hope for the survival of this republic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟916,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump is no threat. Frankly I am puzzled at the anti Trump vitriol by many on the forum. I guess it shows the effectiveness of liberal propaganda. Of the two men currently our choices Trump is the only hope for the survival of this republic.
I am equally puzzled by Trump supporters. I don’t need anyone to tell me what I saw with Trump’s 4 years and his actions prior and after. It’s all out there to see without editing.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟110,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am equally puzzled by Trump supporters. I don’t need anyone to tell me what I saw with Trump’s 4 years and his actions prior and after. It’s all out there to see without editing.
It is apparent you have a very different view of what a constitutional republic is.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟916,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is apparent you have a very different view of what a constitutional republic is.
Trump is a poor leader. I’m not sure what that has to do with the definition of a constitutional republic.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums