davidoffinland

Sep 16, 2004
finland
✟8,343.00
Faith
Lutheran
From Finland.

Has anybody tried honey for different cures? I had a very bad clear gel bump on my toe that won´t go away. The doc would lance it, and gave a prescription salve to put on it. It didn´t help and nothing help for about 4 months. Then I lanced it myself and put honey on it and it went away within a week and cured itself and so far it hasn´t come back. This was about 4 yrs ago.

Shalom, David.

natureforlife

Mar 18, 2006
North Carolina
Visit site
✟15,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
davidoffinland said:
From Finland.

Has anybody tried honey for different cures? I had a very bad clear gel bump on my toe that won´t go away. The doc would lance it, and gave a prescription salve to put on it. It didn´t help and nothing help for about 4 months. Then I lanced it myself and put honey on it and it went away within a week and cured itself and so far it hasn´t come back. This was about 4 yrs ago.

Shalom, David.
Hi David,

I actually haven't used honey as a therapy. That's great that it was beneficial for you! :)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
honey is used in the most effective treatment centers for cravings, near seattle washington i think.

honey has been used in china and in britain as the only known way to save a limb once gangrene has set in.

some surgeons and mds have used honey very successfully as an anti-infection topically (just as jews and indians and chinese have for centuries).

and honey is an excellent sweetener without causing all the diseases caused by refined products.

as a legal type disclaimer, even though there is NO evidence or studies nor even one case proven of bad results,
"the us gov says that honey should not be given to uner 1y.o."

historically for 6 thousand years honey has been the next best to mothers milk and that differs with the decision of the us gov, but after all many do live in the usa .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
From Finland.

Shalom, David.

what kind of honey did you use?

Upvote 0