Holy moly. Hillary Clinton got destroyed.

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟154,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Can we have this here but avoid a debate? I just want to point and laugh with some members.

HC.jpg

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟438,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

MoonofIsaiah

LET YOUR SMILE CHANGE THE WORLD NOT VICE VERSA
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟16,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can we have this here but avoid a debate? I just want to point and laugh with some members.

View attachment 172480
And it is funny because it is true.

She doesn't care about the little people. She's a corporate globalist puppet who is paid very well through her shell interests that includes the Clinton Foundation. Make it look like altruism on the cover while the devils dance goes on behind the scenes.

Maybe the powers that be behind the curtain that decide the actual leader of this country know not even they can seat Hillary with her suspect criminality still an issue.
That leaves who?
Every single possibility evokes a, God forbid!
But God hasn't had anything to do with this process for a very long time. And it shows.

Reactions: benedictaoo
Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Real quick before this gets shut down. Hills is a hypocrite who will say, do, jump in bed with anybody to get into the Whitehouse when her behind should go to the jailhouse. All those Super delegates, they are want to be paid back. The millions she gets contributed to her campaign, they are all going to want to be paid back. She'll never work for the ppl. She'll work paying all these back. She'll work for Washington, not us. They're up there playing to the delegates, not us. Anyway, # hillskills

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,133,077.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Liberals don't bash the rich for being rich.

Liberals bash the rich for what they do with their money.

We admire Bill Gates and Warren Buffett for their financial investment in the third world, and Bill Gates in particular for his hands-on visits to Africa.

We admire the Clinton Foundation and Carter Foundation for the work they have done to eradicate disease and foster economic development in Asia and Africa.

We don't admire the Koch Brothers for trying to maximize profits by polluting the rivers that poison the populations in the factory towns they build. We don't admire them for paying for the campaigns of those who want to let them get away with it.

We don't admire Donald Trump, whose "philanthropy" consists of donating "free rounds of golf" at his country clubs (and deducting that off his taxes).

We don't admire Ted Cruz, who donated less than 1% of his income to charity between 2006 and 2010 (while suggesting that private charities will take over the care of the needy when his government bows out).

I am a Sanders supporter, but would have no trouble whatsoever supporting Hillary for president if she is nominated. I also admire her for putting up with 24 years of unsubstantiated bull from Republicans--as first lady, senator, and secretary of state. From what I know of the Republicans, they need to start cleaning their own houses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums