• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

walkswithFire

Nov 26, 2021
New Zealand
✟34,574.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Keep praying. God has a way of putting things together and making a way where there is no way. I will add you to my prayer list and also pray for you right now.

Father, :prayer:
You know what's happening with @The Walker , his brother and his reasons for going back to Texas.

Please divinely intervene and make a way and provide for him and his brother. Father they need financial assistance, please supply, they need immediate assistance, please supply, they need a breakthrough. I ask this now Father, by faith, in Jesus mighty name!

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You can talk to me, but I don’t have a solution for Texas. I’ll even pray for ya. Is Texas as cool as they say it is? Did they do anything to the grid yet for winter?
Thanks, I appreciate your offer. Not really sure what is going on with the grid. Sorry. Yeah, Texas is pretty cool.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟429,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you ok now? Not outdoors are you? Man Texas rain, hurricanes, cold , grid. Maybe next summer would be a better time to go. You could live on pigs!
Despondent,maybe I should go there. Any way don’t get discouraged something will come up.

Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you ok now? Not outdoors are you? Man Texas rain, hurricanes, cold , grid. Maybe next summer would be a better time to go. You could live on pigs!
Despondent,maybe I should go there. Any way don’t get discouraged something will come up.
No, I don't get outside much. Kinda hard to do that in a wheelchair. My brother and I would rather try to get back into Texas before the end of the year. Hurricanes only happen on the coast. Lived on the Texas coast for many years. Right now we're waiting to hear from a pastor as to whether or not he's going to be able to help us. I'm really praying he can.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟429,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That sounds like a prayer that would work! For specifics. But I think God could pull a rabbit out of his hat too, if you see my drift.
M seventy, I’m not getting around that well either.
Church was good today, but it was hard. I’ve been there 20 years. My first home church. God said it would be better if I went but what a challenge!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟429,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe I shouldn’t say sorry but………. I spent a few years doing that. Not willing to go to the store or socialize or church. So I can sympathize at least. How old are you sir? My wife though not chair bound has to watch services on line but they are live! So who gets you food? Your brother…

I wrote the soup kitchen message for tomorrow. All done…
I don’t hit them over the head with scripture or anything but it’s a bit pointed toward the end times. Thank God for the HS. Do you read your Bible?

Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm 63...be 64 in March. Yes, my brother does the cooking. The doctor said he didn't want me cooking because of being in a wheelchair. So he took it over. Haven't read the Bible in a while. Was listening to it on Youtube but just haven't felt much like it here lately.

• Informative
Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0