Juliibelle

Oct 21, 2006
Visit site
✟7,645.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've been wanting to make a website - no, a community for a year now really. Before I got saved I had a lot of websites. I'm just having difficulties with a name. I've prayed about it, and I feel the urge to dedicate my skills; but a name. I can't find it. I've come far through prayer. I know the purpose of the website, the content, a lot of the details.. except the name and I'm just going online to see if anyone's got anything. I'm gonna go ahead and just throw out there what I've got, what I want it to be, and maybe I can get some help.

I want the website to be a community. For younger people, 12-mid 20's the age limit really isn't important, it's not just for young people - just for people who want to spread the gospel online. E-vangelism. and people who are into the online culture. I'd love for it to have a real Acts 2 feel.

I've got this quote I've just fallen in love with..

"Spirit-filled souls are ablaze for God. They love with a love that glows. They believe with a faith that kindles. They serve with a devotion that consumes. They hate sin with a fierceness that burns. They rejoice with a joy that radiates. Love is perfected in the fire of God." -Samuel Chadwick

My pastor's been going for about two weeks now about the fire of God and it's gotten me pretty excited and this quote stuck out to me about a week ago.

I'd like it to encompass a 'body of christ' feel.
allaboutgod.com/body-of-christ.htm
  • You are called to promote truth and unity - Ephesians 4:25
  • You are called to serviceservice - 1 Corinthians 12:4-11
  • You are called to share Jesus - Romans 1:16
  • You are called to worship - Psalm 92:1-2
  • You are called to love each another - 1 John 4:1
Any and all help would be appreciated.