Help for allergy season

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Now that allergy season is here I’d like to show you how easy it is to relieve or reduce your allergy symptoms.
As former allergies suffer I can now be around cats, go outside, etc. and not have a problem.

Since the same things won’t work for everyone I’d first like to hear about your allergy situation.

Cutting out or reducing milk products, gluten, corn products (including corn syrup), and a lot of sugar is a great place to start as many people have allergies to these foods and don’t even know it.

Some good foods/herbs for allergies that you can buy in powder form and drink in a smoothie each day are: Nettle Leaf, Siberian Ginseng, Licorice Root, Goji Berries, Spirulina, Chickweed, Wheat grasses (fight cancer too), and Astragalus.

Those are a good place to start. You can take all of them (I do) as there perfectly safe or pick 3-4 and it should do the job.

I’d love to hear about anyone else’s success stories and recommendations on what helped their allergies.
If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i use zyrtec but it doesn't last as long as i want it to. usually my eyes get the worst. i'm always itching them and my contacts get messed up. i always have my glasses during allergy season. they are gettign to me mentally and physically. i know what you are going through succeed4u

Drugs only treat/cover up symptoms. Allergies are largely related to weak adrenals and an out of balanced immune system. Give some of the above herbs I mentioned a try. They offer many health benefits.

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Godbetheglory, I understand what natural remedies are and thanks! Out of what you list I've eliminated most of them as not helping me, but I have astragalus and licorice. Never considered licorice for allergies! Never tried goji either. Ginseng does do well by me, never used it for allergies specifically. A Chinese restaurant I love makes a homemade ginseng salad dressing. Tastes great and makes me feel good!

Anything else you know of that boosts the immune system? Colostrum doesn't seem to do much for me. Reishi mushroom is so expensive, I've never tried it.

Upvote 0

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey Godbetheglory, I understand what natural remedies are and thanks! Out of what you list I've eliminated most of them as not helping me, but I have astragalus and licorice. Never considered licorice for allergies! Never tried goji either. Ginseng does do well by me, never used it for allergies specifically. A Chinese restaurant I love makes a homemade ginseng salad dressing. Tastes great and makes me feel good!

Anything else you know of that boosts the immune system? Colostrum doesn't seem to do much for me. Reishi mushroom is so expensive, I've never tried it.

colloidal silver is great for the immune system, I drink some everyday.
Any Green foods work well. Eating a diet of 70% fresh fruits and vegies will help the immune system out a lot.
The quality of the products/herbs and as a huge impact on whether you'll notice it working or not.
I've come across only a couple products that will completely get rid of allergies naturally.
But with some of my suggestions above you should see a big improvement.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been using my son's Children's RespirActin from the natural store 'cause I was desperate. lol My palate, nose, eyes & throat get itchy during the really hot days here. Last year I had a severe reaction to poison ivy and Benadryl made me feel like crap! So no more Benny, gonna go get the adult version of RespirActin. That stuff works great and is all natural! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟216,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
colloidal silver is great for the immune system, I drink some everyday.
_38297733_blue_300_ap.jpg

blue-people-005.jpg

Upvote 0

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The condition known as argyria only occurs if you drink large dosages of an impure form of colloidal silver (CS).
Saying colloidal silver is bad is like saying you drank some water in Mexico got stick and therefore water is bad. Not logical.

I’ve been drinking a few ounces of CS for years, I know some people that drink a glass a day for over 20 years, and as long as it made with distilled water you’ll never get argyria. Push CS is great for sore throats if you feel like your about to get one or have one, no need to go to a doc for me if I have CS around.

Out of millions that drink CS I’ve only heard of two cases of argyria and both those people were drinking larges dosages of impure CS.

Upvote 0

Gishin

Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The condition known as argyria only occurs if you drink large dosages of an impure form of colloidal silver (CS).
Saying colloidal silver is bad is like saying you drank some water in Mexico got stick and therefore water is bad. Not logical.

You might want to go to a hospital, this is near fatal levels of irony.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums