• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Heart Disease or Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It would be good to learn of problems others have suffered because of heart problems.

I had a heart attack in April 1992. Had heart damage and had triple by pass April 20, 1992. I have some limitations but God has given me so much courage and helped me to decide if I wanted to live with the part of me that was working or give up and spend the rest of my life feeling sorry for myself. The phisical pain has not been near the problem that the mental pain has caused.

But praise God I have just celebrated 14 years since the heart attack and Friday will be 14 years since the sugery. )If my math is right) Yep, the ole mine don't calculate like it use to but it still works just real slow.

:prayer: :bow: :pray:

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
robert adams said:
bfly,

I had a heart attack and 3x bypass in July,1992. I think diabetes may have been a major contributor in mine.

Bob in Houston

Good morning, Just found your post. Are you having any problems now?

I know diabetes can really throw an added stress into the mix. One disease alone is a hard struggle but two just adds to the struggle.

Please let me hear from you, I really thought many more people would have been interested in this problem.

But maybe by the grace of God, they have escaped it.

May the Sonshine in your heart today.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.