Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have been experiencing daily encounters with Jesus for years, I have no questions to the validity of that. I am hopeful that others are having the same. He is more than religion and my heart goes out to him for all he has to endure with frauds and those who forget him. He is the love of my life.

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟288,528.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Since it is a Christian forum, and a Spirit-filled sub, I would hope that we've all met Him. I also know that I am meeting anew lately, realizing the aspects of His character that I was unable to grasp for too long. I have some amazing friends who keep overflowing with those parts of Him to me. One of those friends is learning the same lessons and we are helping each other along, while we have friends who have a good grasp of it, leading us forward. She said today that she felt like she was falling behind the rest of the church, but I feel like God has her out ahead of the rest of us a bit.

Upvote 0

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I feel like I should clarify. I meet with Jesus everyday. Have seen many miracles and great faith answers. I have heard him speak in different ways. He has saved me from death several times. He is astonishing to meet with daily. He is not like a religion but a living God.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟43,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I feel like I should clarify. I meet with Jesus everyday. Have seen many miracles and great faith answers. I have heard him speak in different ways. He has saved me from death several times. He is astonishing to meet with daily. He is not like a religion but a living God.
I feel you bro! God healed my heart in September after a heart attack. What are some of the miracles you've encountered?

Upvote 0

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My favorite of many was when at work the equipment I was on went wrong and just about cut me in half. I was locked in and hollered Jesus name. instantly 2 men just happen to appear and when got me down I passed out. They brought me to the hospital and while there, was offered a needle but I refused it. I never use medicine and believe by faith for healing. (haven't had a so much as a aspirin 50 yrs. ) After a rest at home went back to work. Legs internal with blood. it cleared up that week.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟43,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My favorite of many was when at work the equipment I was on went wrong and just about cut me in half. I was locked in and hollered Jesus name. instantly 2 men just happen to appear and when got me down I passed out. They brought me to the hospital and while there, was offered a needle but I refused it. I never use medicine and believe by faith for healing. (haven't had a so much as a aspirin 50 yrs. ) After a rest at home went back to work. Legs internal with blood. it cleared up that week.
Man, I think you are stretching it. With that kind of pain, you'd be screaming for the needle.

Upvote 0

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Man, I think you are stretching it. With that kind of pain, you'd be screaming for the needle.
actually I was in bed and just couldn't urinate. So I asked permission and they said if you think you can. i cannot explain how I got there but with God's strength foot after foot made it. Brother I tell you the pain was very little because God was helping me through it. It was a supernatural night. My son came that night and drove me home.

Upvote 0