Ha! I'm In!

• Thread starter generationseeks
  • Start date
G

generationseeks

No, but I would really, really love one.

Last week I had my daughter in the car when either a cloudburst or a mezzocyclone (pre-tornado) occured right above our heads. My only thought was getting Jaime out of there.

Standing on the beach by myself at night. I have several of those memories, and I miss being able to do that now that I'm inland.

Probably cold-natured. My hands tend to be icy.

My poetry book. Or my daughter's pictures.

Upvote 0

septemberskies

You can find me on cloud no.9
Sep 16, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Visit site
✟19,453.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you place bread in the refridge on leave it out on the counter?

Do you turn the tv during commericals breaks?

Pen or pencil?

How old were you when you first learned to cooked? What is your speciality?

Do you keep e-mails for long or do you discard them after reading them?

What was your favorite cartoon?

Did you ever play in the dirt/mud as a kid?

Have you ever been stinged by a bee?

Upvote 0
G

generationseeks

septemberskies said:
Do you place bread in the refridge on leave it out on the counter?

The counter...I don't know why, it's just how my mum always did it.

Do you turn the tv during commericals breaks?

Yeah, I'm a hopeless channel changer.

Pen or pencil?

Pen, if I'm writing.

How old were you when you first learned to cooked? What is your speciality?

I learned how to make spaghetti when I was 8 for Girl Scouts. My specialty now tends to hover in Italian and Greek foods.

Do you keep e-mails for long or do you discard them after reading them?

I keep them forever. I'm not kidding. I still have a folder full of emails from my ex-boyfriend.

What was your favorite cartoon?

2 and under: Care Bears
2-5: Roadrunner
5-10: Tom & Jerry
10-13: Sailor Moon

Did you ever play in the dirt/mud as a kid?

Constantly! I practically lived in the sandbox.

Have you ever been stung by a bee?

Yeah, and it ended with a trip to the ER. Turns out I'm allergic...who knew?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
G

generationseeks

Macrina said:
Who is your favorite superhero?

Probably Batman. And I only say this because I have a friend who insists Superman is better. It's a rivalry that I must maintain. We don't know why.

Macrina said:
Describe your dream guy.

Oh gosh. Er...physical appearance doesn't matter, really. So...

My dream guy is honest and faithful. He puts God first, family second, and everything else follows. He will the spiritual leader of the family. He will be my best friend, a passionate lover both emotionally and physically, and he will take the time to know me as well as I do. He will love me and he will love Jaime unconditionally.

Also, he will sit and watch CSI and Cartoon Network because popcorn tastes better with Grissom and Princess Mononoke. He will let me read something aloud once in a while to get it out of my system. He will let me drone on about Harry Potter for a full minute before his eyes roll back in his head and he starts drooling. He will go outside and play softball with me and Jaime, and occasionally he'll win. He'll take my sarcastic humor and dish it back to me tenfold, and when I tell him I want to move to England, he'll start practicing his British accent.

Okay, so the top part is mandatory. The bottom part...you DID say dream guy, after all...

Macrina said:
]Compared to the people you spend the most time with, are you more wild or more tame? More liberal or more conservative? More introverted or more extroverted?

I don't get to spend time with a lot of people these days, so going with the people who know me best, I am more tame, since I've really always been a dork. I'm definitely more conservative than most of the people I know. Despite my relative tameness, I'm probably more extroverted. Maybe this is why I've never been tempted to get drunk. I don't need alcohol to loosen me up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums