Not open for further replies.

pastorruss

Aug 19, 2004
Tampa
Visit site
✟7,666.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Gold Dust: Golden particles falling from the air.

Has anyone seen it?
Has anyone experienced it?

What do you think about it?

I have been experiencing a lot of it lately. It's raining Gold Dust on my church members and on me. Its during worship and during the altar time. It's amazing and yes, people are being saved and healed.

Just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this as well and what it could mean prophetically for the CHURCH "the Body of Christ".

Thanks

SFSJ

Sep 7, 2004
San Francisco
Visit site
✟184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I have seen it collected in a sister's bible, and while I consider her my "big Sister in Christ" :) when I was first learning more about my salvation, she prayed with me to receive his Holy dusting, and it manifests on my hands during intense worship/prayer. Not falling, as I said, but it will specifically manifest on the fingertips and palms... Mine is silver though, redemption ;)

I have experimented with washing it off {hands} and continuing worship... it always comes back. PRAISE HIM, There is no trust without Jesus@!!!!!!!

:) I'd love to hear more specific things going on in your ministry... May God bless you and your saints!@@@@@!!!!!!! :groupray:

-Sarah Jeanne :amen:

Upvote 0

Yebo

obey HIM!!!
May 31, 2004
Tzaneen - South Africa
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
:wave: Greetings from a sunny South Africa :cool:

Just outside town a local businessman bought a farm where tramps can come and get their lives in order. The local churches then on a weekly basis send the pastor, or reverend or whatever he is called up the mountain to spend time with these guys and to assist in their spiritual needs.

During one specific visit I shared the Word with them to uplift and edify them. At one stage I asked them if they had specific prayer requests and needless to say there were quite a number of requests. The Lord then showed me a specific man who was deaf in both ears. I called him up and asked in a very stupid manner if I can pray for his ears. I then prayed and asked the Father in the name of Jesus to heal this mans hearing.

The next minute everybody started screaming and pointing fingers towards the guy we were busy praying for. His head was covered with gold dust. It was the first time in my life that I have seen something like this. We were astonished and I was really lost for words.

Oh yes, the Lord healed him and he now serves the Lord with a passion.

Upvote 0

Italia

Sep 20, 2004
San Diego
✟15,229.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
At my church we had a strong, solid Christian woman have a gold filling appear in her tooth after a prayer meeting! Most people did not believe it... but I knew her to be honest and godly. She went to the dentist and he confirmed a gold cap was there where a silver filling was before!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.