Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me and my Husband are having a good day!! ^w^ =3 :):):hug::hug: My Husband and me both took our showers with the Dove Cocoa Butter Body Wash!! It smells chocolatey. >_< ^w^ :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

My Husband bought me Eucalyptus Spearmint Foaming Hand Soap from Bath And Body Works!! ^w^ =3 It smells so refreshing and minty. :hug::hug::):):hug::hug: I'm waiting for Bath And Body Works to have a sale on their Body Creams so I can get the Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Cream!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

I went to the Laundromat with my Mom today!! ^w^ =3 It was fun and we got our blankets and sheets clean!! :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::hug::hug::):):hug::hug:

Now me and my Husband are in our pajamas. ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

Man Light Skin Black Hair Chocolate Eyes Emoji Apple.png
Woman Light Skin Black Hair Chocolate Eyes Emoji Apple.png
Chocolate Chip Cookie PNG Smaller.png
cookie_1f36a (2).png
cookie_1f36a (2).png

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me and my Husband had a good day yesterday!! Today my Husband is working from home. ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::sohappy::sohappy::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::ebil::ebil::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

Today for Dinner, I am going to make Homemade Mac And Cheese!! ^w^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::hoho::hoho::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::ebil::ebil::):):hug::hug::):):hug::hug:

I have been doing a lot of Drawing with my Bianyo Alchohol Markers and my Black Sharpie Markers on Cardstock. I have also been Drawing in my Journals and Sketchbooks. :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

My Husband ordered me two more Sketchbooks and two Black Pencil Cases from Amazon. ^w^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::hug::hug::):):hug::hug:

I have also been Journaling. I stopped for a while, but now I am back at it!! ^w^ =3 :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::cheer::cheer::clap::clap:

I love God and my Husband so much. :):):hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

It snowed today!! ^w^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

cookie_1f36a (2).png
cookie_1f36a (2).png
Man Light Skin Black Hair Chocolate Eyes Emoji Apple.png
Woman Light Skin Black Hair Chocolate Eyes Emoji Apple.png
Root Beer Float Smallest.png
Root Beer Float PNG Smallest.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me and my Husband had a good day yesterday!! ^w^ =3 I love my Husband so very much!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

Now I am at the Library with my Dad. I brought my Chromebook!! ^w^ =3 :cookie::cookie::custard::custard::coffee::coffee::):)

I'm happy tomorrow is the weekend. My Husband is off from work every Saturday and Sunday!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard:

Today me and my Dad went to the Diner for Breakfast. I got Oatmeal with Brown Sugar and Orange Juice!! :cookie::cookie::custard::custard::coffee::coffee::):)

I miss my Husband. <3 >_< :hug::hug::hug::hug: He will be home later!! ^w^ =3 :):):hug::hug::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::coffee::coffee:

cookie_1f36a.png
cookie_1f36a.png
person_light-skin-tone_1f9d1-1f3fb_1f3fb.png
woman_light-skin-tone_1f469-1f3fb_1f3fb.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.