In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Just overthrow the government and set up a dictatorship. Doesn't matter if it is Left or Right, or even traditional, there will be some sort of final solution or liquidation of the problem.

I've invested a lot in Talkies, but my actress has the voice of nails on a chalkboard. I've tried to get a sultry voiced siren to milly-vanilly her, but now I can't sleep and my suit is still wet.

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't know, but doing it for something is very difficult. All the good diseases are taken, Children's hospitals are a plebeian cause, and doing it for a social justice cause necessitates dying your hair an odd colour. I'd just do it for a quirky cause, like tooth decay.

How can I convince my insurance it wasn't my fault?

• Agree
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Just get Apple on board, and most people will follow it slavishly. Just make sure the younguns know it is hip and with-it and Apple will follow suit.

Which Christmas tree should I get? Traditional pine or substitute some other tree?

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That is a tough philosophical question, akin to "Is water wet" or "Is soup a drink". Best sneak him a bottle of finely aged Scotch, so you'll know he has been drinking.

How can I get these mosquitoes to back-off?

• Useful
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟888,864.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Make an appointment with a medieval doctor and have him perform an extreme bloodletting. Draining all the blood from your body will serve as a disincentive for them. Unfortunately, some mosquitoes are known to bite humans just because they think it's funny, and there's not much we can do about that.

I recently remodeled my home to take advantage of the "Internet of Things", and now my toaster is becoming self-aware. Help!

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is an ongoing problem that the fatcats in Washington are either ignoring or in cahoots with. They even tried to propagandise the kids on the issue:
download (1).jpeg
Just listen to my twice weekly seven hour rant podcast on the subject.

My freezer is broken and all my food is defrosting.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Best wait till the hulabaloo has died down, so that there are no crowds. I'd suggest celebrating it on March 23rd at 7:43 exactly. You can let off some fireworks in Times Square.

How can I get my relatives to leave? Christmas day is over.

Upvote 0