timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,210.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This is probably my 4th or 5th dream about huge, sentient spiders trying to establish contact/dialogue with me.

One of those dreams is a test. A test to see my reaction in response to meeting completely unexpected creatures considering the fact that I have arachnophobia!

One of the dreams had my parents in it giving me a tour of this huge underground city inhabited by giant sentient spiders. The place is a massive hollow space carved into bedrock turned into a huge underground lake or river with an island in the middle with the city. The city itself is populated by classically designed houses and buildings that are seemingly Japanese in style and apparently built by its giant sentient spider residents.

The roof of the massive cave is lit by an unknown source of light that made the roof of the cave look like an overcast sky with a hint of green. It gave the whole place a bright source of light as the sun but not too bright, just perfect and it is gorgeous! Makes you forget the fact, you're probably miles deep underground! Even the climate is comfortable. A veritable undisturbed paradise on Earth.

As for the giant sentient spider residents. They don't look like our normal-sized terrestrial spiders. They stood upright on their four hind legs and is more or less "humanoid" in stature. They look more like a humanoid alien with four arms and they wore clothes. They have face like that of jumping spiders. Hairy and they look like a full bearded men wearing thick pair of reading glasses or round goggles. So they don't look even half as scary as our normal sized spiders although they're about as tall as an adult man.

They've built an advanced civilization though not as technologically sophisticated as we do, their capabilities are on par with ours or even better. They follow a social order that is vastly superior to ours. There is complete absence of crime and poverty in their society. Yes, they have evolved into social creatures unlike most terrestrial spiders we know of. And these race of spiders in particular are completely vegetarians!

In my last dream about them, they appeared to me in perfectly human form. Although they told me it was them, the spiders. They simply changed form in a way that is most comfortable to me. Otherwise, they can change their form into anything. The spider is simply their natural form.

This time, we talked about "real" matters and I asked them how they are able to communicate with me. They explained it was made possible by their "telepathic" version of what we have as the internet. They have telepathic link with all spiders in the world including all the small spiders we're so familiar with. The resulting telepathic network of all spiders in the world telepathically linked together forms their internet. Through that, they're able to see and hear everything that we do and I have reasons to believe they can access our internet as well through small spiders residing in servers and cables. It's amazing if you think of the fact, they possessed such advanced capability without having to use and depend on technology. In fact, their version is superior. They have 24/7 access to it with simply their minds. No gadgets needed which makes the system quite resilient and invulnerable.

They saw me and picked me for study. They told me I'm not like the others and wishes to know more about me and eventually to arrange a meeting.

But would I actually meet with them in person if all these actually turned out to be real?? I can only imagine them arranging to meet with me in a deep dark forest I frequently visit by bicycle in a place where people have gone missing and never to be found again.... Ofc with the knowledge, I'm meeting with giant telepathic spiders. What can go wrong right??:oops:

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟942,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is probably my 4th or 5th dream about huge, sentient spiders trying to establish contact/dialogue with me.

One of those dreams is a test. A test to see my reaction in response to meeting completely unexpected creatures considering the fact that I have arachnophobia!

One of the dreams had my parents in it giving me a tour of this huge underground city inhabited by giant sentient spiders. The place is a massive hollow space carved into bedrock turned into a huge underground lake or river with an island in the middle with the city. The city itself is populated by classically designed houses and buildings that are seemingly Japanese in style and apparently built by its giant sentient spider residents.

The roof of the massive cave is lit by an unknown source of light that made the roof of the cave look like an overcast sky with a hint of green. It gave the whole place a bright source of light as the sun but not too bright, just perfect and it is gorgeous! Makes you forget the fact, you're probably miles deep underground! Even the climate is comfortable. A veritable undisturbed paradise on Earth.

As for the giant sentient spider residents. They don't look like our normal-sized terrestrial spiders. They stood upright on their four hind legs and is more or less "humanoid" in stature. They look more like a humanoid alien with four arms and they wore clothes. They have face like that of jumping spiders. Hairy and they look like a full bearded men wearing thick pair of reading glasses or round goggles. So they don't look even half as scary as our normal sized spiders although they're about as tall as an adult man.

They've built an advanced civilization though not as technologically sophisticated as we do, their capabilities are on par with ours or even better. They follow a social order that is vastly superior to ours. There is complete absence of crime and poverty in their society. Yes, they have evolved into social creatures unlike most terrestrial spiders we know of. And these race of spiders in particular are completely vegetarians!

In my last dream about them, they appeared to me in perfectly human form. Although they told me it was them, the spiders. They simply changed form in a way that is most comfortable to me. Otherwise, they can change their form into anything. The spider is simply their natural form.

This time, we talked about "real" matters and I asked them how they are able to communicate with me. They explained it was made possible by their "telepathic" version of what we have as the internet. They have telepathic link with all spiders in the world including all the small spiders we're so familiar with. The resulting telepathic network of all spiders in the world telepathically linked together forms their internet. Through that, they're able to see and hear everything that we do and I have reasons to believe they can access our internet as well through small spiders residing in servers and cables. It's amazing if you think of the fact, they possessed such advanced capability without having to use and depend on technology. In fact, their version is superior. They have 24/7 access to it with simply their minds. No gadgets needed which makes the system quite resilient and invulnerable.

They saw me and picked me for study. They told me I'm not like the others and wishes to know more about me and eventually to arrange a meeting.

But would I actually meet with them in person if all these actually turned out to be real?? I can only imagine them arranging to meet with me in a deep dark forest I frequently visit by bicycle in a place where people have gone missing and never to be found again.... Ofc with the knowledge, I'm meeting with giant telepathic spiders. What can go wrong right??:oops:
Do you watch much Syfy?

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,210.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Reminds me of a Outer Limits episode from the 1990s.

Of course in the Outer Limits, something always goes wrong.

Nothing can go right with spiders right?

Ironically, different cultures from around the world had myths of these giant telepathic, shape-shifting spiders wearing clothes. Some are good, some are evil. The Norse God Loki I suspect to be one of these creatures as he comes very close in characteristic and demeanor as the Native American myth of such creature. It does not escape Christian theology as well.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,210.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Oh! Syfi is great if one is a buff. Your dream reminds me of one. Blessings.
My mom seemed to like their movies. I found some of them to be hilarious which is probably a good thing although the movie wasn't a comedy. It's weird when the actors are trying to look serious but ends creating many laugh-jerking scenes. It's a good thing I'm not drinking anything when I watched some of their movies. Would have made a huge mess. I don't watch their movies anymore.

My dreams look very real to me although the place itself is surreal. The landscape looks very much like pre 15th century Japan including the houses and buildings, except it's entirely underground or probably situated entirely within a mountain. Everything is arranged like one of those old Japanese paintings.

It's really weird why the end up being Japanese. Of all races, they chose to be Japanese. Unless they originally came from Japan. Although it makes sense, the Japanese made extensive use of paper and textiles in their buildings and spiders already have these materials in abundance in the form of silk.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Nothing can go right with spiders right?

Ironically, different cultures from around the world had myths of these giant telepathic, shape-shifting spiders wearing clothes. Some are good, some are evil. The Norse God Loki I suspect to be one of these creatures as he comes very close in characteristic and demeanor as the Native American myth of such creature. It does not escape Christian theology as well.
I don't mind having spiders in my living space, they eat pests.

Reactions: pgp_protector
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,210.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
What we need is a great prophet like Joseph or Daniel to interpret your dreams.

Maybe not. My dreams have a tendency to be plainly interpreted. They tend to manifest sometime later in one way or the other.

I've actually seen one of these giant spiders upon waking up. It was over 5 ft across. It looked like a giant ant at first glance except it had 8 limbs. It wore tight-fitting uniform with blue and grey stripes. It was very neat and clean. It seemed to be studying me up close. And then it slowly turned invisible or probably teleported away.

And then I did research on that creature. A giant spider wearing a blue-gray uniform. To my surprise, it came up in a Native American myth. The creature is a "person" named "Iktomi". Sounds Japanese too. The creature's behavior also mirrored Loki of Norse Mythology. Loki who also gave birth to an eight-legged horse.

Dad, many years back also shared to me a dream of visited by humans from another world and wearing uniform with blue-gray stripes. I also had a similar dream before I saw the giant uniformed spider.

The giant civilized spiders in the dream also looked like giant ants. They had elongated bodies like ants. Except for the 8 limbs and two large forward looking pair of eyes, they look quite like ants. They had maybe 6 or 8 eyes but only the two big ones are noticeable. Perhaps having evolved into highly socialized creatures, the spiders took on the appearance of ants. Ironically, if anyone is familiar with the name "Annunaki" as the Sumerian gods, in Hopi, the word would mean "Ant friend".

Now the most interesting thing they keep telling me is they know Jesus and that Jesus is one of them. It grabbed my curiosity ofc and did some research. There's at least one account in the Bible where Jesus changed form/appearance. One when He escaped an angry mob, another one over the lake when the disciples could not recognize Him and got terrified, and post-resurrection where no one was able to recognize Him physically but by His actions.

There's also many non-canon scriptures that mention Jesus was able to transform into a child, and old man, and various animals. There were accounts in the Bible were Jesus spends time alone in the wild at night with wild animals.

Many years back before doing any of these research. Jesus have been meeting me in dreams in many different forms. Often as a child, an old man, as a Native American man, and two unrecognizable creatures.

What these dreams are telling me are apparently the untold strange nature of our Lord. A nature that was only passingly mentioned in the Bible while scriptures that clearly told about it was excluded from Canon.

It was probably seen as "magical" or makes use of magic and thus was excluded from Canon. Although in dreams, I don't recall the use of magical spells. The creatures spontaneously changed form without saying anything. They didn't use any magic wands. Just nothing. They transformed from one form into another as simple and effortlessly as one walks. Jesus demonstrated this to escape an angry mob. It just happened.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FaithinHim2

Sep 5, 2020
Ontario
✟20,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This dream makes me think of how we're being spied on via things like Alexa and Ring doorbells. Ever find it strange to have a conversation in the room, then find the topic come up as search suggestions online? Telecommunication and the world wide web and it's getting bigger.

This dream....or series of dreams (A repetitive dream is an important message we haven't figured out yet.) might be the Lord's way of saying you're on the wrong path and there's something that needs correction. Just a thought

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,210.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This dream makes me think of how we're being spied on via things like Alexa and Ring doorbells. Ever find it strange to have a conversation in the room, then find the topic come up as search suggestions online? Telecommunication and the world wide web and it's getting bigger.

What if you're getting these uncanny coincidences from movie rentals you chose entirely on your own?

Couldn't blame that on Alexa or anything spying. Predestination maybe or someone trying to communicate with you.

This dream....or series of dreams (A repetitive dream is an important message we haven't figured out yet.) might be the Lord's way of saying you're on the wrong path and there's something that needs correction. Just a thought

Most of the time, the dreams are just telling me things, not telling me what to do. They're more of information-sharing nature or tests.

Often, they're quite intense, adrenaline-rush scenes where you stand a good chance of getting killed and since I don't realize I'm in a dream I feel real emotions in the dream. Fear, terror, and yet, I also feel ecstatic. I get this real good feelings and when I wake up, the good feelings are still there.

Almost like I'm being trained for the coming apocalypse. The end of this age. I did see a "rapture" in one of these dreams. But it wasn't the good Christians that were raptured away. It was the bad ones. The meek remained to inherit the Earth and all the riches the evil have accumulated in vain and with all the evil people gone, the Earth slowly healed and became the peaceful, beautiful paradise the Lord meant it to be.

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Stopping at your no. 7 the ambient buildings represent the rational in a peaceful, good, neglected sense.

The telepathy resembles that in John Wyndham's The Chrysalids (a very spiritual novel). Think of it as gift, and not technology (which is contriving).

Don't get distracted by the lack of specific meaning in other legends which are not of existential interest to our lives.

No. 11 FaithinHim2 is right, this is about your path and ours and how we can be on it.

Upvote 0