Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I take the weekend off and I come back to find:

How about Kevin and Squeaks? Or has it already been discussed? :sorry:

Bwahahaha! No, mah dear, I don't think 'tis been discussed. In fact, this is the first time I've been matched with Kev.

I wonder if he's seen this and what he thinks of it. :D

Now...I'm gonna match some peoples! (or at least echo what's been said before.... :p)

~ Saucy and Crystal - Hmmm...Crystal Sauce? Sounds like a new, exotic dressing! :D

~ Tom (Touma) and Rose - I mean, seriously...get together already! Go forth and produce handsomely rosy babies. :p

~ Cally and Aaron (fishin4christ) - I know someone mentioned the other Aaron (Paldy), but Fishin' Aaron and Cally sounded cute together. ^_^

~ Aaron (Paldy) and Sapphyre - They're both gamers, right? It only seems natural...use up them power-ups and get some 3D babies goin'! (We don't want no 2D babes, m'kay?)

Sorry folks, that's about all I can think of right now. Time to hide and watch the thread keep rollin'. :cool: ... ^_^

Upvote 0

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How about Kevin and Squeaks? Or has it already been discussed? :sorry:
Bwahahaha! No, mah dear, I don't think 'tis been discussed. In fact, this is the first time I've been matched with Kev.

I think only good things of it, pretty lady :) I'd be content with that match!

Upvote 0
R

RayofSun

I take the weekend off and I come back to find:

Now...I'm gonna match some peoples! (or at least echo what's been said before.... :p)

~ Saucy and Crystal - Hmmm...Crystal Sauce? Sounds like a new, exotic dressing! :D

~ Tom (Touma) and Rose - I mean, seriously...get together already! Go forth and produce handsomely rosy babies. :p

~ Cally and Aaron (fishin4christ) - I know someone mentioned the other Aaron (Paldy), but Fishin' Aaron and Cally sounded cute together. ^_^

~ Aaron (Paldy) and Sapphyre - They're both gamers, right? It only seems natural...use up them power-ups and get some 3D babies goin'! (We don't want no 2D babes, m'kay?)

Sorry folks, that's about all I can think of right now. Time to hide and watch the thread keep rollin'. :cool: ... ^_^

Squeaks, your matches are awesome! Plus the rationale that we need 3D babies, earns you a :thumbsup: .
Also, I love when people go through all that work to make a whole list. Shows true Yente dedication.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟26,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Oh you'd think we were already a couple with the way we interact with each other. She is like the old ball and chain! Just kidding! :p

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟846,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Okay I'll have an attempt at making a list of matches

1) Kevin and Keri. Are are the most flirtatious people here. So it's only natural right? Ya'll flirt with each other all the time as well. So get together all ready!!

2) Squeakers and Michael. Come on ya'll. You've been good friends for awhile. Squeaks doesn't even video call me, so that must mean he's extra special!! :p Get together all ready!

3) Saucy and Thomas. Obvious, right? Our love for each other is unmatchable.

4) Rose. Go stand in a corner and stay away from my man!:nono:

5) Noodles and Xavia. They seem to have a lot of chemistry together.

6) RayofSun and Rx. Eh, a shot in the dark. Even though Ray has a secret crush on me she refuses to admit. :p

7) Jess and Brad Pitt. She deserves a nice hunk in her life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Kevin and I? We'd be too busy flirting with other people to ever work out.

tumblr_lg6mehbN4l1qag172.gif

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟71,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Long post is long! (and the quotes are listed a bit funny...)

Oh you'd think we were already a couple with the way we interact with each other. She is like the old ball and chain! Just kidding! :p

Which is why you 2 need to step things up and get hitched already! :p

I think only good things of it, pretty lady :) I'd be content with that match!

Aw shucks...you're makin' me blush. :blush: ... :D

Yeah Squeaks we already talked about it and are best as friends :) No worries Crystal :hug:

Oh, I know...but come on...Crystal Sauce sounds so good. :yum: ... :D

Squeaks, your matches are awesome! Plus the rationale that we need 3D babies, earns you a :thumbsup: .
Also, I love when people go through all that work to make a whole list. Shows true Yente dedication.

Bwahaha, thanks (and thanks to Amber too...dunno why her quote's not here :scratch:). Dunno if I'm exactly yente material, but I thought every so often I'd give matching a go. :thumbsup:

2) Squeakers and Michael. Come on ya'll. You've been good friends for awhile. Squeaks doesn't even video call me, so that must mean he's extra special!! :p Get together all ready!

Bwahahaha! I don't video call anyone...I only do voice chats (which, I say ol' chap, we should try that sometime! :eheh: )

Upvote 0

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

1) Kevin and Keri. Are are the most flirtatious people here. So it's only natural right? Ya'll flirt with each other all the time as well. So get together all ready!!

6) RayofSun and Rx. Eh, a shot in the dark. Even though Ray has a secret crush on me she refuses to admit. :p

Thanks but I really do not find him all that attractive :sorry: at least not to be matched with!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single

The bold: Aww yeah. The rest:

Why not YOU and Jess? I like the idea of a Saucy Jess match. Though you and Thomas, you two are meant to be. Could make a Jess match difficult.

Roxy and Ray ... still prefer Roxy and Amber, but Roxy Ray could get a good thing going if they put their minds to it.

Poor Rose, poor poor Rose. Whatever shall she do?

Considering how little I interact with Noodlelator anywhere and how often we ignore each other i'm always less than impressed with matches involving us ;). I just think some of you want to see how far it would go before I set his beard alight and forced him to play nicely with crazy cat people.

True that.
They'd form an amazing flirting machine though.

Reactions: Dzhessika
Upvote 0

r035198x

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
✟20,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

6) RayofSun and Rx. Eh, a shot in the dark. Even though Ray has a secret crush on me she refuses to admit..
Preposterous! Have you no shame? Matching such a respectable lady with that despicable ruffian. You should retreat yourself to ascetism for absolution.

Upvote 0

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think you meant Cally AND Aaron....

:p

Oh hush, YOU!! :zoro:

Besides, I'm not quite sure I know what you're talking about. What mistake?! Maybe you should go double check what you thought you saw in my post!

Oooohhh! I do like this match as well!!! Two of my fave Skype people getting hitched?!

:bigeye: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :ueee:

:ahah:

WHAAAAAATTTT??!!!

:zoro: :zoro: :zoro:

Aww! But this isn't fair! I want someone too!

:sad:

Can I at least have James Franco? Or Mr. Darcy?? Any one of those would be excellent, really!

LOL! :ahah:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.