Minnesota
✟220,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
“Four more years, pause,” he said, glancing around, looking to all the world like a man whose TV remote is attached to a string. It’s a little quiet before the audience realizes what he’s asking for and erupts into “Four more years” chants.
And our White House staff carefully removed the gaffe and presented a special, clean transcript.

I agree. I clearly heard “Four more years PAUSE." I don't believe the White House is being honest with the American people. I have seen similar gaffes by Joe before, and, while I am not a doctor, I don't think Joe is capable of firmly and capably leading our country until January of 2029. I know what the major media and party leadership tells you, but I don't think he has the mustard to take on evil world leaders.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟566,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's not great, but I've seen folks far younger make the same mistakes. For example, I've had professional voice actors submit audition tapes (to a very high-profile project) where they read the phrase "strained exertion" instead of making a grunting sound. Perhaps the most famous incident like this is Bill O'Reilly's classic "We'll do it live" rant from Inside Edition where he got angry at the crew because couldn't understand the teleprompter phrasing and decided to improvise it instead. I wish I could link to it, but it's full of potty words. Very, very funny potty words.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSRG
Upvote 0