Dallas, Texas
✟15,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you have not already seen this...

Originally Posted by Erwin
New Feature: Subforum-Specific Foru.ms Logo!

Hi all

As you know, we are running a new Foru.ms Logo/Slogan competition, and we have around 20 entries being rotated at the top of every page at the moment - members have spent a lot of time coming up with these entries and I have to say that there is enormous giftings and talents here. :)

We will now allow each subforum to design their own Subforum Logo/Slogan which will only be displayed in that particular subforum and threads.

A good example is the new logo/slogan for the Site Supporter subforums - see it here:
http://foru.ms/f165-site-supporter-forums.html

So the Catholic OBOB subforum could have a Catholic themed logo, and so can the other subforums too, like the Teens subforum.

So subforum members - start cracking! :) The logo needs to be split up into 4 different parts (refer to the other Logo Competition thread on how to do this). Post logo entries here with the subforum name.

I'll get a mod to start a new CLOSED thread to store all the logos for each subforum so I don't have to wade through the posts here.

I look forward to the subforum logos that members come up with. :)

Folks, this a great opportunity to use some of you're awesome graphic skills! So please take this into consideration, I think it would be awesome!

So once you have made one, post the image here on this thread: New Feature: Subforum-Specific Foru.ms Logo!

So go and be creative! :clap:

Dennis