Former Biden DOJ official leading Bragg case against Trump paid thousands by DNC for "political consulting"

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟152,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The FBI tampered with the evidence at Mar-a-lago.

Wow, do you seriously believe this?
They took security covers and paper clipped those covers to papers in order to photograph. These actions were intended to to deceive Americans. In my opinion she had been quite patient and lenient with them--too lenient.
And what is the proper way to “handle this evidence”?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,133,077.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm claiming more than bias, this is absolute misconduct and election interference. As to judge Cannon, lower courts do get overruled, here are some stats for you.

I do think that Judge Merchan would have liked an earlier trial.

But right before this, there was Trump's civil trial in which he was found by a jury to be a dishonest businessman and tax fraud to the tune of owing $450 million.

And right before that, there was the Civil trial for damages due to his sexual.assault of E Jean Carroll and subsequent defamation. Awarded $83 million.

In civil cases the verdict doesn't have to be unanimous but both were.

And so Mr. Trump, dishonest tax cheat and sexual assaulter, had such a full dance card the trial couldn't start till April.

And he is still up for trial in so many jurisdictions that he might be on trial until.the election.

The fault is his, not Merchan's.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are 34 charges. That requires a lot of information. If it was bogus he would not have been indicted by a jury of his peers.
Prosecutors with a 99% conviction rate do their homework--and then some.
But a great deal of time, money, hot air, and malevolence are being employed to make the public feel sorry for the "victim."
SMH.
You can indict anyone. It’s a one sided presentation where the prosecution makes their case

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,449,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Colangelo's role in the Trump prosecution has raised questions among some in the GOP about the alleged politicization of the case. His transition from a senior role at the Biden Justice Department to Bragg's team, and the subsequent charges brought against Trump, have been viewed with suspicion.

Not a surprise.

"Biden Justice Department". I view any poster who uses such descriptions with suspicion.

Colangelo's resume is a matter of public record. If you had bothered to look....

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0